• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ShutYourCakehorn Appreciation Thread

G

naked_cripple_by_crippledfeet_df5a9b5-pre.jpg

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
He's embracing that he's a stay at home leech like Pat, brother.

imageedit_21_2148997002.jpg

What's an existence.

I'm married. Comfortably paying the upper mid five figures in rent every month in a luxury top floor penthouse. The mid several figures in the bank at all times.

And he has multiple disabilities and cats. Nice old lady lifestyle, brother.

1669651174087.png

G

View attachment 84448

What's an existence.

I'm married. Comfortably paying the upper mid five figures in rent every month in a luxury top floor penthouse. The mid several figures in the bank at all times.

View attachment 84450

[MEDIA=youtube]OGbmFzzRTzg[/MEDIA]

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout

imageedit_21_2148997002.jpg

What's an existence.

1669651174087.png

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
He's embracing that he's a stay at home leech like Pat, brotheI'm married. Comfortably paying the upper mid five figures in rent every month in a luxury top floor penthouse. The mid several figures in the bank at all times.

View attachment 84450
You still have retard eyes, Downsy Dan. Also your MT Rushmore faced wife has a 10” brown cock between her legs.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
I'll buy you a personality for Christmas, brother. You can trade in the one that simps for cripples and twinks because you pretend to have friends on the internet.

1669651174087.png
You bottom your wife’s cock nightly and beg to be bred. At the end of the day I’m chilling with Bellucci, Ricci and Goddess Lucy while you still have the face of a 15 year old with down syndrome. How does your wife’s shit covered cock taste, faggot?