Should you post pictures of children on this forum?

Should you post pictures of children on this forum?

• Total voters

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
No or yes?

@Tony under his Snake alt started the “hilarious meme” of stalking and posting Cumia’s youngest relatives

he started the “hilarious bit” of speculating about their sexuality

he is also fat

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
this seems like one of those situations it'll turn out the guy screaming the loudest against the thing is most guilty of doing it himself.

bet this johnnycomelately guy is a pedo in recovery that is unable to scroll by pictures of children without sweating and calling his sponsor

but what do i know? i let the big muckety mucks hash these things out

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
this seems like one of those situations it'll turn out the guy screaming the loudest against the thing is most guilty of doing it himself.

bet this johnnycomelately guy is a pedo in recovery that is unable to scroll by pictures of children without sweating and calling his sponsor

@Tony has a new alt

if tony wants to defend his pedo shit let him do it on his own account

cause he is a pedo who cant draw hands

and is fat

Snake

Clutches pearls because a couple Dawn photos had her kid in it and was shook and he can't get it out of his head for like a year now. Literally no one cared but him.

He's just a mark that hates himself for being a mestizo mutant and tries to portray himself as a member of the Point Break surfer crew.

This ain't turning out the way Johnny had planned.
Imagine getting owned in one but two of your own threads in one day.