Should I start watching the Drew Carey show?

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
dancareyshow.png

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Where can you watch it? It hasn't been online ever, as far as I can tell. I remember liking it as a kid, but I've noticed whenever I watch a '90s sitcom these days, I can usually tell what the joke is going to be. Everything followed the same beats. Even Frasier was very formulaic.

G

Where can you watch it? It hasn't been online ever, as far as I can tell. I remember liking it as a kid, but I've noticed whenever I watch a '90s sitcom these days, I can usually tell what the joke is going to be. Everything followed the same beats. Even Frasier was very formulaic.
Drew Carey did a lot of gimmick episodes to break up the formula though. Like improv episodes etc.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
It's very good, but like most sitcoms stop watching in the later seasons. If you can find a good quality version let me know. I think it was shot on tape and they lost the originals, or something. The DVDs might be the best quality that exists.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It was good but I’ve read there’s some issue with music licensing holding it up which is why it’s not on the streaming platforms. When I went to a price is right taping years ago I yelled BUZZ BEER! at Drew in between shooting and he stopped and actually told me they were going to make a buzz beer product but ABC decided against it right before it went into production. The show almost had its own beer!