• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Should I bother with Breaking Bad?

Well?

• Yes, it's a great show.

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Yes, it's an awful show.

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • No, it's an awful show.

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • OP is gay and/or faggot.

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Also if you're a cranston fan, watch "wakefield". Pretty decent indie flick about a guy hiding from his own family in the garage for years
great movie. he plays kind of a a shitty guy who actuall learns a lesson. Jen Garner was really good since she had to convey most of he characters feelings without dialogue for most of the movie

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Watch Breaking Bad, then El Camino, then Better Call Saul one time through. You will never watch them again most likely. Maybe once more through. They start to get worse the more you watch them. So the first time you watch the show will be the most suspenseful as far as Breaking Bad is concerned. El Camino and Better Call Saul have very telegraphed endings so there is no mystery the first time you watch where the story is going.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
It's worth watching once. However, Vince Gilligan's mantra that "coincidences are good writing if its bad for the characters" gets really fucking annoying. If you make it to the 3rd season then it gets better.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I've seen the equivalent of an episode in meme clips, and other than the ludicrous stuff is it any good? I've been a Cranston fan since Malcolm in the Middle, but from what I've seen his acting isn't very good. I'd be ever so obliged if I could get some opinons, but I'll throw in a poll.
You absolutely should. There's a reason it's considered one of the best shows of all time. It's not all great but it really was masterfully written and acted. The followup film El Camino wasn't that good. The prequel Better Call Saul was also great and arguably better.

The Cumia brains on here of course don't like it, they need mobsters to enjoy something.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
You should watch it just because so many people have and you'll get the references and then you can hate on faggots.

The montages are pretty good too.

Also, just watch through Season 4. Don't watch the last season. When they ended Season 4 they didn't know whether the show would be around for Season 5. I consider Season 4 the real ending. Season 5, to me, breaks the show. The point was to make WW the villian, but instead he's redeemed because the real villians are, and I'm not kidding, nazis.

If you
You absolutely should. There's a reason it's considered one of the best shows of all time. It's not all great but it really was masterfully written and acted. The followup film El Camino wasn't that good. The prequel Better Call Saul was also great and arguably better.

The Cumia brains on here of course don't like it, they need mobsters to enjoy something.
El Camino was the biggest pile of shit ever, and I really enjoyed Breaking Bad. It was just so unforgettable. Literally nothing happened in it that was noteworthy.

If El Camino was just an episode of Breaking Bad, it would have been considered just a filler episode. But of course the faggot fans are pretending it is like the greatest shit ever, because it was just something new from the Breaking Bad universe.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
El Camino was the biggest pile of shit ever, and I really enjoyed Breaking Bad. It was just so unforgettable. Literally nothing happened in it that was noteworthy.

If El Camino was just an episode of Breaking Bad, it would have been considered just a filler episode. But of course the faggot fans are pretending it is like the greatest shit ever, because it was just something new from the Breaking Bad universe.

I agree, it was fucking garbage. All of it was so unnecessary. Also fat Todd, bald cap Bryan Cranston and 40 year old Aaron Paul playing 23 year old Jesse were so distracting.

Breaking Bad is great though. Dunno why it's so trendy to bash it around here. Faggots.

Imager

I agree, it was fucking garbage. All of it was so unnecessary. Also fat Todd, bald cap Bryan Cranston and 40 year old Aaron Paul playing 23 year old Jesse were so distracting.

Breaking Bad is great though. Dunno why it's so trendy to bash it around here. Faggots.
It's because a bunch of faggots on Reddit overhyped it.

Breaking Bad is a fun show. It's the TV equivalent of casual dining. But people would say it's the best show ever made, ever. Ever ever. And no, it's not.

We have nuanced takes around here.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
It's because a bunch of faggots on Reddit overhyped it.

Breaking Bad is a fun show. It's the TV equivalent of casual dining. But people would say it's the best show ever made, ever. Ever ever. And no, it's not.

We have nuanced takes around here.
Like someone else said, that show was completely and fully about suspense above everything else. So you get jack shit from it if you try to watch it again

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Breaking Bad is a fun enough watch of you haven’t seen it yet. I’d recommend fast forwarding through scenes with his wife and kid and sister in law when Walt isn’t involved. There is a whole subplot with the wife that you can skip right over and not miss anything. His kid is just awful and can be fully skipped.

Imager

Breaking Bad is a fun enough watch of you haven’t seen it yet. I’d recommend fast forwarding through scenes with his wife and kid and sister in law when Walt isn’t involved. There is a whole subplot with the wife that you can skip right over and not miss anything. His kid is just awful and can be fully skipped.
When he changed his name to Flynn that was badass.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
I think it’s worth watching as long as you go in not expecting the greatest show of all time.

If you’ve seen Ozark it’s extremely similar in quality and getting silly at the end.