• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SHOTS FIRED

G

Pat's back to sucking consensual dick and birding nigger lips.
aqw.jpg

Forum Clout
I think he was trying to grow in super cool chino moreno nu-metal goatee.
Respectfully disagree, I don't think he shaved at all, I think his cheek and what should be a jaw whiskers don't grow in, and it's a fucking embarrassing state when he tries to grow a beard. That's why the only photos with facial hair are the ones he's got that date rapist goatee with a trapped Ade at some tree.

He simply doesn't have the testosterone to grow an actual full beard, even at almost 50

Forum Clout
Respectfully disagree, I don't think he shaved at all, I think his cheek and what should be a jaw whiskers don't grow in, and it's a fucking embarrassing state when he tries to grow a beard. That's why the only photos with facial hair are the ones he's got that date rapist goatee with a trapped Ade at some tree.

He simply doesn't have the testosterone to grow an actual full beard, even at almost 50
Hmm… yes, I definitely think Pat CANNOT grow a beard. He shouldn’t even try. Nope, that guy sure can’t. DON’T GROW A BEARD PAT, YOU CAN’T DO IT!! HAHA! Mr. “I CAN’T GROW A BEARD” ova here. I’ve tried, I can’t do it. Too dank in my mom’s basement. But, Pat? SURELY NOT. I bet he’s scared.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Hmm… yes, I definitely think Pat CANNOT grow a beard. He shouldn’t even try. Nope, that guy sure can’t. DON’T GROW A BEARD PAT, YOU CAN’T DO IT!! HAHA! Mr. “I CAN’T GROW A BEARD” ova here. I’ve tried, I can’t do it. Too dank in my mom’s basement. But, Pat? SURELY NOT. I bet he’s scared.
I'm pretty sure he has Nikki.

G

The shiny bit was exaggerated by someone but seemingly is now canon so I feel like a spoil sport pointing it out. He clearly had just taken a drink from the trough when the photo was taken. No one touched up the yellow around his eyes, though! The absolute state of this pig.

View attachment 173422
What point is he trying to make? That he's disappointed that the subway isn't as grimy and dangerous as it was in pre-Giuliani NYC? He should go back. What a shame some wild nigger didn't stomp his pumpkin head in. Maybe next time.