• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shelby’s lips

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
View attachment 41194

Ron is looking good these days, the show, not so much. I still listen daily when I get home from work, usually only make it about 20 minutes or so. It's a bad habit of mine. I still enjoy Ron and Chris' chemistry, indifferent on Vito, and its just a real shame that he chose Gail and Earl as part of the team. But I respect him giving his loved ones the gibs.

I'm glad Ron is healthier now, but the show is just miserable.

The last one I listened to all the way through was the Fez Memorial. I had to tune out Gail mentally so I wouldn't shut it off. I don't regret listening to it, but even thinking about that show still makes me sad.

There were two Ron and Fez shows: the early days were two equals, with Fez sometimes having the slight edge. The other was a study of craziness and the limits a good friend can have with said craziness. Like night and day.