• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane works “every legitimate discount I can”

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Calling yourself an alumni of an old company is so dumb. You’re an ex employee.

Actually scratch that, he’s an ex contractor. Microsoft thought so little of him they didn’t even hire him directly. They just told him what to do and punted the rest of the responsibility to the third party that hired him.

Congratulations, they let you use that “perks at work” site that every Fortune 1000 uses. Enjoy 10% off and 5x wow points at 1-800flowers.com, stupid.
I don't know, I heard from a very trustworthy source that the Quiznos Alumni runs deep state. Stay frosty and you didn't hear it from me.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
He worked right under Bill Gates. Bills success is Shane’s success. Wonder if Billy Bill ever got a Butterknife shoved up in his prison pocket.
Hasn't he talked about Bill (I call him just Bill because he's a friend) like they know each other? I find the idea of himstalking bill gates to be really funny, but shane couldn't even afford the coffee to sit in the same starbucks as him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Being an adult is unheard-of for these people. They think being thrifty on luxuries is showing responsibility. No one who is able to use twitter should be able to claim disability.
Plus he spends all his gov money on video games, Mountain Dew, and door dash. He’s buying useless shit and bragging he’s some smart shopper yet is on welfare and needs to go to the local food banks and homeless dentist and cry that they said he was fat.