• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane claims we’re gonna burn down Pat’s house, is a retard.

cachorro

Forum Clout
@MilwaukeePolice untagged themselves apparently. Is there a way to do only that or did they block Shane? Maybe they’re blocking people who tag them with fat?

1710859902230.png

Honoria

Forum Clout
@MilwaukeePolice untagged themselves apparently. Is there a way to do only that or did they block Shane? Maybe they’re blocking people who tag them with fat?

View attachment 188792

They've untagged themselves from Pat's tweets before which made him really oink. I like that whoever runs the account sees all of this and likely asked someone if it was okay to do it because all of these people are insane.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Not even Pat thinks we’re gonna do this but Shane thinks he has us this time.
View attachment 188782
He really is a fat retard that doesn’t understand humor. This is like calling us terrorists because we noticed Pat put his fence up backwards. Pat made a fire pit very close to his door that is not up to code.
I figured Butternokes was here every day, and this confirms it. He's really desperate for attention even if it's people here ridiculing him. I suppose it's better than rotting away unnoticed and compeltely forgotten, right retard? I bet that babysitter who treated your butthole like a mayo jar with a last bit at the bottom has already forgotten you too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I figured Butternokes was here every day, and this confirms it. He's really desperate for attention even if it's people here ridiculing him. I suppose it's better than rotting away unnoticed and compeltely forgotten, right retard? I bet that babysitter who treated your butthole like a mayo jar with a last bit at the bottom has already forgotten you too.
He’s such a pathetic bitch and cries anyone being critical / mocking him “encourages” child abuse because he’s a child abuse victim. He’s calling all kinds of people Nazi’s on twitter and if anyone fights back he goes into “HOW DARE YOU! I’m a victim of child abuse! You aren’t allowed to make fun of me!”

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
The only major fire hazard is Nikis vagina. If she spreads her legs, a sweltering gas cloud of pure methane, fermenting in her snatch over a course of months and lovingly crafted from the farts of over 30 Milwaukee niggers, will quickly fill the room. The combustible properties of the resulting methane nigger fart gas cloud are so extreme that if you were to even flick on a lightbulb, the ensuing heat from the electrical element could cause the entire house to explode.