SFWA’s featured book

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Probably worth putting together a concise collection of Eric's posts defending pedophiles, including a link to SFWA supporting him and hitting all the usual right leaning scifi news outlets and youtubers.

"SFWA features book by PEDO DEFENDER" is an easy sell for the folks who hate SFWA like we do.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
it's hilarious that the fake Heidi books made as a joke have more professional looking covers than his serious 300 pages endeavor hahahaha
1717609641180.jpeg

1717609696809.jpeg

1717609715456.jpeg

1717609741078.jpeg

1717609757013.jpeg

credit to https://x.com/HeidiHildemanPI, hope they do a Paint Can Attack one

BoomerSperg

You sure about that?

That's the opening. He called weed "gonge". And then it suddenly becomes apparent out of nowhere that the narrator who sounds like a middle aged atheist who has never been outside or had a real conversation isn't actually Eric hildeman, its just Eric Hildeman pretending to be a woman.
Even Patrick handles exposition and dialogue more naturally. It's disgusting how this man tries to Lord his intellect over anyone else.
No virtual Anne Frank beating up hilde's online bullies in this one? Shame.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
You sure about that?

That's the opening. He called weed "gonge". And then it suddenly becomes apparent out of nowhere that the narrator who sounds like a middle aged atheist who has never been outside or had a real conversation isn't actually Eric hildeman, its just Eric Hildeman pretending to be a woman.
Even Patrick handles exposition and dialogue more naturally. It's disgusting how this man tries to Lord his intellect over anyone else.
I dunno. It probably needs more puns and similes to really get it crackling.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
look at the cover, when I see artwork like that I automatically assume everything inside is shit. no capacity for reflection or revision, i have seen turds placed (or possibly directly shat) in library books with more care.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I will go onto starship fonzie to debate Eric.

Serious offer,

Hit me up via my friend on Twitter who isn’t me @stealthyzarbon3

I am religious, you are an atheist.

I am anti pedophile, you are pro pedophile.

I am not a pedophile, you are a proud pedophile.

I support my sister through her mental health issues, you discard yours to drug addiction and prostitution.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis

Serious offer,

I support my sister through her mental health issues, you discard yours to drug addiction and prostitution.
Eh, can maybe someone else do it?

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin

Serious offer,

Better idea:

Post pictures of your sister’s cunt and we can compare them to Heidi’s. May the best psycho sister gash win!