• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SFWA Slack Chat

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Oh they got to it and there's security now. Here's the pertinent screen shots:

View attachment 20390View attachment 20391
View attachment 20392

Well, they spend their "business" mass reporting me and others on twitter.
Another tip here JDA. Should you find yourself in another position like this again, get in contact with someone first. Through DMs. Or at the very least sit on it and collect some info. They are always on this forum. Which really, only faggots go here. That’s why our heads are always on a fawkin swivel, lamb chop.

Forum Clout
Another tip here JDA. Should you find yourself in another position like this again, get in contact with someone first. Through DMs. Or at the very least sit on it and collect some info. They are always on this forum. Which really, only faggots go here. That’s why our heads are always on a fawkin swivel, lamb chop.
I might have had an email in the database I don't know but I entered through my email and it immediately said "Jon Del Arroz has entered the chat." I should have probably tried one first with a different name or something but it still would have been caught. I knew my name was in there which is why I blasted it out immediately cuz i knew it was a matter of time.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
There's also file 770 and a discord
They have an oldschool regular forum too. I don't have access to that yet.
How typical of a group of faggots who whine about horrible, nefarious trolls to utilize the same methods. Hiding their true intentions away in private forums and chat rooms and coordinating tactics.

At least we're doing it just for the loffs. These degenerates do it for personal gain, to shield the most vile among them, and to attack wrongthinkers.