• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SFWA President Jeffe "Heffer" Kennedy Has A YouTube Channel

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
She did a new stream today. No reference to all the comments sadly, just talked about how she had diarrhea (I shit you not, but pun intended).

I tortured my audience with it by making them watch her stream until they bought my books.
If she never responds this place will forget about her. Funny how every single freakshow wises up and stops prodding.

Forum Clout
lol, I knew you'd make a thread on here eventually.
lmao it's been fun with you hanging out in the streams.

If she never responds this place will forget about her. Funny how every single freakshow wises up and stops prodding.

Yeah. I just stick a middle finger at every SFWA president. Fuck them for their bullshit.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]mQZchJwLgQQ[/MEDIA]

E0E12D81-0413-4241-8C38-1A01FF8B7A54.jpeg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
She acted like she was gonna rail on you guys today and she just rambled about healthcare for 20 minutes I was so disappointed.
I watched a bunch of the stream today. It was hilarious to hear you bash Pat so much. Just so you know, it was Mary Marionette who OK-ed the $100K loan to Pat, not Jeffe. Keep up the good work!

It was personal for Mary because we fucked with her precious Goodreads reviews so of course she wanted us to "pay":

Forum Clout
I watched a bunch of the stream today. It was hilarious to hear you bash Pat so much. Just so you know, it was Mary Marionette who OK-ed the $100K loan to Pat, not Jeffe. Keep up the good work!

It was personal for Mary because we fucked with her precious Goodreads reviews so of course she wanted us to "pay":

whatever, they're all interchangeable miserable cat ladies post-menopause

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout