• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SFWA paid JG3

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
“You can’t believe Rick. He lies about everything.”
Rick: SFWA paid my lawsuit, stlaker.
“ZOMG HE ADMITTED IT!”
Fatrick has always been a clumsy tard. He always slips up. Remember when he confessed to Josiah, then asked later not to publish that.

He is a loudmouth and always speaks out of turn, you can witness this in all his court appearances.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Fatrick has always been a clumsy tard. He always slips up. Remember when he confessed to Josiah, then asked later not to publish that.

He is a loudmouth and always speaks out of turn, you can witness this in all his court appearances.
The key here is that Rick says whatever he wants people to hear and it’s insanely hard to figure out what he’s saying or thinking. Remember when someone tricked him over text into saying he owed Quasi but couldn’t pay? All while saying in public he could but wouldn’t pay a penny. In private he tells the truth for sympathy and in public he lies to cover his own ass or make himself seem badass and this is what it is. Rick could have just as easily lied in a flaccid attempt to make it seem like he has deeper connections than he does and not just people looking out for him, but entire organizations. Remember just a month ago he said “You’ll never get to know who paid, stlaker.” And now he’s dropping little teases. I guarantee if someone cat fished him Josiah level again he would admit Lynne paid or someone took out some loan because the SFWA told him to fuck off

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
The key here is that Rick says whatever he wants people to hear and it’s insanely hard to figure out what he’s saying or thinking. Remember when someone tricked him over text into saying he owed Quasi but couldn’t pay? All while saying in public he could but wouldn’t pay a penny. In private he tells the truth for sympathy and in public he lies to cover his own ass or make himself seem badass and this is what it is. Rick could have just as easily lied in a flaccid attempt to make it seem like he has deeper connections than he does and not just people looking out for him, but entire organizations. Remember just a month ago he said “You’ll never get to know who paid, stlaker.” And now he’s dropping little teases. I guarantee if someone cat fished him Josiah level again he would admit Lynne paid or someone took out some loan because the SFWA told him to fuck off
Tbh, it's such a tough one Maaaaan!!!

Both Lynne and SFWA have the motivation to pay his debt, but it's so hard to say for sure who did.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Remidner Patty is not only trying to convince you that he's such an important special boy that a benefactor footed his bills, but also he said recently that the benefactor has a RESERVE OF MONEY AT HIS DISPOSAL FOR FUTURE LEGAL ACTION.

Let's see in a year if that fantasy money ever materializes lol.

Forum Clout
He won't believe in any other psy op since Apostlegate . . . . Besides Jackie of course

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
He wants everyone to think that he didn't have to pay it or else the IDIOTS WOULD HAVE WON. GET IT? He clearly had to pay it and if by chance someone else helped him pay, they didn't just pay it for him for fun. He would owe that money back to whoever helped him. Nobody just gives someone that much money willy nilly.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Remidner Patty is not only trying to convince you that he's such an important special boy that a benefactor footed his bills, but also he said recently that the benefactor has a RESERVE OF MONEY AT HIS DISPOSAL FOR FUTURE LEGAL ACTION.

Let's see in a year if that fantasy money ever materializes lol.
He is going to let it accrue as much interest as possible before paying it off to own the trolls.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
I think it was on the Pretend podcast? But he said that he wasn't aware of his right to appeal and he didnt know he could end up owing money if he lost. He's full of shit like always, but it makes sense as a victim narrative to crybully SFWA with. Poor Rick, always getting let down by everyone around him.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
I think it was on the Pretend podcast? But he said that he wasn't aware of his right to appeal and he didnt know he could end up owing money if he lost. He's full of shit like always, but it makes sense as a victim narrative to crybully SFWA with. Poor Rick, always getting let down by everyone around him.

I would be very surprised if SFWA members hadn't listened to Josiah Tapes.
It was after they dropped that Pat had to sign an NDA (unconfirmed as SFWA)