• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SFF community finds out about the new lolsuit

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Hey, FAT FUCK.The MPD responded that way because that's their fucking job and I guarantee you were an uncooperative cunt every single fucking time. Like how the very first time when you reacted like a goddamn lunatic. Oh, yeah, and your history of being arrested for threatening to murder Jon Snyder, which is what you admitted to, probably because you thought it sounded better than being arrested for threatening to murder a woman and her baby, as the police report you continue to obsessively lie about states that you did.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hey, FAT FUCK.The MPD responded that way because that's their fucking job and I guarantee you were an uncooperative cunt every single fucking time. Like how the very first time when you reacted like a goddamn lunatic. Oh, yeah, and your history of being arrested for threatening to murder Jon Snyder, which is what you admitted to, probably because you thought it sounded better than being arrested for threatening to murder a woman and her baby, as the police report you continue to obsessively lie about states that you did.
I might sound retarded here but also wouldn’t the police know or be able to find out he is a gun owner? Isn’t that part of the whole paper work process of being a legal gun owner? That would be even more of a reason to check since there IS a gun in the house.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
I might sound retarded here but also wouldn’t the police know or be able to find out he is a gun owner? Isn’t that part of the whole paper work process of being a legal gun owner? That would be even more of a reason to check since there IS a gun in the house.
It varies state to state, so I looked it up - Wisconsin does not require any firearms to be registered. However, if you were a very special boy with an impractical movie gun, you would want to register it so everyone can see what a cool pig you are. I'm willing to bet that Fat Pat registers his guns voluntarily.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I don’t know how much info cops will have at their fingertips but my understanding is there is no "gun registry" even though the atf keeps all those records (i don't think they're supposed to, but they do) and gun stores have to keep those records for however long, if not forever. Basically, there almost certainly isn't a database saying someone has bought a gun in the past, though they probably can see you have a concealed carry permit on their computers.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don’t know how much info cops will have at their fingertips but my understanding is there is no "gun registry" even though the atf keeps all those records (i don't think they're supposed to, but they do) and gun stores have to keep those records for however long, if not forever. Basically, there almost certainly isn't a database saying someone has bought a gun in the past, though they probably can see you have a concealed carry permit on their computers.
Yeah I wasn’t sure, I don’t own one but I know there’s paper work / waiting period etc so wasn’t sure if that means the police know / can find out if someone is a gun owner. Then again the majority of crimes are committed by illegal gun owners so they’re busy with that. Pat is fat.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Yeah I wasn’t sure, I don’t own one but I know there’s paper work / waiting period etc so wasn’t sure if that means the police know / can find out if someone is a gun owner. Then again the majority of crimes are committed by illegal gun owners so they’re busy with that. Pat is fat.
Which I forgot that not everyone in the land of the free is free, so @JoshFromMichigan has a point too and it may be different elsewhere, but moot point in wisconsin and the REAL AMERICA.

Forum Clout
I'll probably piss off a few people here, but the only actual reason someone would want to have a few guns is because they're concerned about niggers breaking into their home. Pat doesn't seem concerned about niggers (secretly he probably is, I know), but he has such a weird fixation on guns that doesn't make any sense unless you consider he's a homicidal lunatic. He killed Bernell and probably a couple other people, is what I'm saying.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I'll probably piss off a few people here, but the only actual reason someone would want to have a few guns is because they're concerned about niggers breaking into their home. Pat doesn't seem concerned about niggers (secretly he probably is, I know), but he has such a weird fixation on guns that doesn't make any sense unless you consider he's a homicidal lunatic. He killed Bernell and probably a couple other people, is what I'm saying.
He's also a living embodiment of the libtard trope of being a faucet dicked closet case, which explains it too. Even then he doesn't have a single gun with any kind of dick lengthening abilities. His P[o]S90 has an effective range of 200 meters lmao.

Forum Clout
He's also a living embodiment of the libtard trope of being a faucet dicked closet case, which explains it too. Even then he doesn't have a single gun with any kind of dick lengthening abilities. His P[o]S90 has an effective range of 200 meters lmao.
Pat doesn't hunt or have a family to protect other than his dyke whore wife, so there's no point. If you have more than three guns for no reason you're a fucking faggot, I'm sorry.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Pat doesn't hunt or have a family to protect other than his dyke whore wife, so there's no point. If you have more than three guns for no reason you're a fucking faggot, I'm sorry.
You're wrong and I don't respect your opinion whatsoever. I contend that owning less than five (semiauto rifle, bolt action in full sized caliber, a .22, shotgun, pistol) makes you a faggot. At least if you're going to make liking guns part of your personality, that is. In the end though, I say "fuck you, they're fun" and anyone who isn't a giant faggot isn't a giant faggot.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I 100% guarantee pat is concerned about niggers breaking in to his home..

I guarantee if him and the nikster see a group of “youfs” walking they cross the street or lock their doors and drive away fast if in the car too.

If a group of niglets came to pat’s door doing a fundraiser for their local niggerball team or something he’d call the police.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I like making holes in stuff. I went to a buddies place to shoot a water heater because it was there. I shot a bunch of cinderblocks with different rounds to see what happens

Same reason I set fires, it's just fun. Or why people on here rape so much. Oh also why oldgravyegg dresses up like a woman and sexts a senior citizen for 8 months.

Forum Clout
You're wrong and I don't respect your opinion whatsoever. I contend that owning less than five (semiauto rifle, bolt action in full sized caliber, a .22, shotgun, pistol) makes you a faggot. At least if you're going to make liking guns part of your personality, that is. In the end though, I say "fuck you, they're fun" and anyone who isn't a giant faggot isn't a giant faggot.
I don't respect your opinion but I respect you a whole lot, BDA. I love you actually.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I don't even know where all my guns are. I found one in the nightstand the other day and went huh, that's weird. So I disagree. My wife pays attention though and picks them up. I'll get a text asking me if I think it's loaded... bitch, please, open the back door and pull the trigger if it goes click instead of bang you're probably good. My favorite right now is the 338 lapua with no scope. No telling where that's going.

Username

Forum Clout
In those 50 calls, the MPD has responded with violence half a dozen times, pointing pistols, shotguns, and assault rifles at my and my wife’s heads, stacking up behind ballistic shields, twice detaining me in handcuffs, once naked, and repeatedly illegally entered and searched our home
So 6 out of 50 times they came they responded with violence IE they had guns out but didn’t even harm a fly, while he screamed at them.So less than once every 8 times? Seems reasonable.

Also they handcuffed you naked because you answered the door naked. Maybe throw on your captain America t shirt and soiled jeans before answering the door stupid.