• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SFF community finds out about the new lolsuit

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
File 770 (the SFF industry blog that published Ekpeki's plan to illegally overstay his visa and made it possible for CBP to prevent it, sending him back to Africa where he belongs) posted about Pat's lolsuit against the city of Milwaukee. Pat never xeeted about it just like he never xeeted about the failed TROs so this is news to them:
1715223537106.png

I wonder if 770 found about it here on litcrit (or kf) since there's no quote from Pat about it?

Paul and Hildy react
1715223971623.png

Maybe focus on your hooker sister and her own issues with the justice system, Eric.

1715224211379.png

I'm so sorry

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Oh fuck you, Paul, we wouldn't even know you exist (like everyone else you've ever crossed paths with) had you not injected yourself into shit that wasn't your business. Go cry about being alone on your birthday like a fat 14 year old girl.

Forum Clout
Crazy that Paul is in endless torment from Pat’s trolls while also continuing to talk about them to a frankly absurd degree.

Hey eric, is seeing your sister’s puss what put you on the sidelines where you’ve always belonged? Pay your taxes, you fat perv.
He absolutely jerked it to that pic before closing his browser in shame, assume he has emotions

Forum Clout