• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sexpert Pat

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Where is the gender swap pic of Nikolaus where she looks like a car mechanic with 5 o clock shadow?
E3iO8xZX0AEmeod.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Something tells me a dude in his 40s who is obese, low testosterone, on BP meds and drinks excessively doesn’t “fuck with skill and enthusiasm.”
Also note his health condition got him bumped up on the Covid vax list. He got his first with the high risk and senior citizens. He even bragged about this. Also his wife is on who knows how many depression / anxiety meds which prob kills any sex drive (as evident from her slob appearance) and are also not supposed to be mixed with booze so she’s def not in the mood. Pats alcoholism and life of laying around the house for decades means he probably has the energy of someone in their 60s. Pats dick died long ago.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Also note his health condition got him bumped up on the Covid vax list. He got his first with the high risk and senior citizens. He even bragged about this. Also his wife is on who knows how many depression / anxiety meds which prob kills any sex drive (as evident from her slob appearance) and are also not supposed to be mixed with booze so she’s def not in the mood. Pats alcoholism and life of laying around the house for decades means he probably has the energy of someone in their 60s. Pats dick died long ago.
1698762031354.png
1698762628704.png
1698762880150.png
1698762903113.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That vax I think he made the Walgreens take his picture for both shots and I’m sure he asked for a sticker. When I got mine (had to get it for work before they decided to reverse their Covid policies, long story) they asked me if I wanted a sticker and I looked at the guy like he was a jackass. Would have been a perfect Florentine “what am I, 5?” situation.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Something tells me a dude in his 40s who is obese, low testosterone, on BP meds and drinks excessively doesn’t “fuck with skill and enthusiasm.”
If he lies on his stomach, pushing back a little while Niki is thrusting an artificial, stiff phallic object into him, that is skillful and enthusing sex.