• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Seth Simons update: He's putting a "pause" on writing

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I love that he was merely collateral damage
Involving him in Apostlegate was intentional from the start. Reminder: Norm hated that creep for getting Shane Gillis fired. Going after Seth early to win his confidence was a calculated move on Space's part. It all blew up in Seth's face beautifully and now he's been exposed and cancelled. Payback's a bitch. #TrustSpaceEdge #DoItForNorm

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1385957198063.gif

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Fucking beautiful.

Hey Seth, your career as a journalist is over. Journalism is a very careful profession when it comes to hiring. The second you try and apply for a job anywhere they'll google your name and reach out to any outlet that ran one of your pieces, I doubt the New Republic will have anything good to say about you.

Same with the book, assuming you can write (I've seen your prose, it stinks), any potential publisher will google you as well. Your writing career is over, which is sweet justice for a man who has dedicated so much to ending the careers of others.

God bless @SpaceEdge

Also, stop raping people Seth.

sethisarapist.jpeg

Hudson

Forum Clout
Fucking beautiful.

Hey Seth, your career as a journalist is over. Journalism is a very careful profession when it comes to hiring. The second you try and apply for a job anywhere they'll google your name and reach out to any outlet that ran one of your pieces, I doubt the New Republic will have anything good to say about you.

Same with the book, assuming you can write (I've seen your prose, it stinks), any potential publisher will google you as well. Your writing career is over, which is sweet justice for a man who has dedicated so much to ending the careers of others.

God bless @SpaceEdge

Also, stop raping people Seth.

View attachment 26585
I'm guessing him being exposed as just another woke hypocrite had alot to do with his voluntary hiatus.

Sounds like writers block played a part too.

Whatever it was.....just go away.

Last edited: