• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Serving Brunch till 2 and the soup of the day is Tomato with croutons!

Forum Clout
9523003f86ee751b926d7920609395c8.jpeg

the Hooligans chef just called you all food snobs

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Yeah, if you have crackers you need croutons, too. How else are you going to hit a triple-digit carb count. 🐖🐖🐖
Well we all know Fatrick is a nutritional guru of sorts. Nothing better after the gym than a few pints and a greasy pile of oily chicken, floury tortillas and cheap sugary sauce full of artificial flavours.

Oh and your PFP... They renamed Uncle Ben's here to just Ben's. I think I took a pic of the last box I could find. World's gone mental.
What's wrong with ads like these?!

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Well we all know Fatrick is a nutritional guru of sorts. Nothing better after the gym than a few pints and a greasy pile of oily chicken, floury tortillas and cheap sugary sauce full of artificial flavours.

Oh and your PFP... They renamed Uncle Ben's here to just Ben's. I think I took a pic of the last box I could find. World's gone mental.

"Fits any buck!"

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

damn I have to watch that movie now. I thought it w as just liberal trash but seems like there's a few good loffs. Mostly I was annoyed that they acted like slavery wasn't already on it's way out long before the civil war. Once the transatlantic slave trade was banned (that was prior to the Amistad case in the 1830s) slaves were just too expensive to really be viable, and it was becoming cheaper to just hire wage employees.

edit: started watching and goddamn is this stupid. First they imply lincoln should have made slavery the primary focus of the civil war. No, the Northern Democrats would have opposed him vehemently. Second that they make all blacks in the north slaves. No. There had already been free blacks (some of whom were slaveowners) in the south, why would they suddenly change course like that. This is why liberals need to be shot in the cock.

Last edited: