• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Seriously, what the fuck is this

Snake

Forum Clout
B7F3749E-6935-4DF4-A976-14C5C35A3380.jpeg

Snake

Forum Clout
The bottom two truly leave me perplexed
His W.C. Fields nose looks particularly bad there.

I would pay to hear opinions of fellow gym goers of their opinion of this blob of shit filling up their page with fat selfies. Look at everyone in the gallery. Everyone has good definition and muscle tone, and then you have six photos of a human pizza roll clogging it up.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Imagine how pissed off his gym was when he clogged up their feed with no less than 6 pictures of his fat, sweating, retarded face.
Bad for the brand. He shows zero results. His workouts must be laughable. Some basic machine weights, a slow jog around the indoor track for 20mins then sit in the sauna to really get the sweat going. So when he walk in the door niki will think he was busting his ass at the gym. The only part pat didnt think through was that he can never get visible results especially with the amount of calories he takes in daily.