• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Seriously Though, Why Do So Many Women Age Like Milk?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Mother nature / God / the universe is truly cruel to women. The world sucks your ass for 30+ years, tricking you into thinking you’re better than your looks until it collectively decides it doesn’t give a shit about you anymore and it moves on.

Women need to make huge investments of time and money to maintain their societal value.

Men basically need to eke out a decent living and not look like Patrick S Tomlinson to maintain their societal value.

I 100% agree with Patrice when he said God looked down favorably upon men.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Mother nature / God / the universe is truly cruel to women. The world sucks your ass for 30+ years, tricking you into thinking you’re better than your looks until it collectively decides it doesn’t give a shit about you anymore and it moves on.

Women need to make huge investments of time and money to maintain their societal value.

Men basically need to eke out a decent living and not look like Patrick S Tomlinson to maintain their societal value.

I 100% agree with Patrice when he said God looked down favorably upon men.
This is such a huge cope i dont even know where to began.

If you are a woman born in the first world, you are basically living life on tutorial mode.

Even if you tried to sabotage your life as a woman in the first world you will always be taken care of without anything in return and be successful, forget the cunts who are actively sociopathic they reach the top with ease.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
This is such a huge cope i dont even know where to began.

If you are a woman born in the first world, you are basically living life on tutorial mode.

Even if you tried to sabotage your life as a woman in the first world you will always be taken care of without anything in return and be successful, forget the cunts who are actively sociopathic they reach the top with ease.
Not sure what you think I’m coping with but I do agree with you that a good looking first world woman has effectively hit the lottery and can live a life of luxury no matter what.

But so what? I live in an upper middle class area around a bunch of well off, good looking people and still the majority of the women are unhappy and stressed out about the smallest stuff. They are best friends and hate each other all at the same time. I assume it’s because life on easy street is unfulfilling.

That’s why it’s so fucking fun to troll them. A lot of them are destined to be miserable no matter what and it’s fun to punch down.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1682023431101.png

304773203_10158935145818365_486051633556608603_n-jpg.96697

1682023673234.png

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Genetics play a huge role, and having kids sucks nutrients out of the body pre and post natal. Hollywood women are around all sorts of nasty shit and even nastier practices, it's amazing any of them look human at the end of their careers.

And yeah there are some uggo Hollywood former leading men. It's going to be interesting seeing the capeshit actors in their old age, especially the ones who really slammed down the gear for their roles. Look at Zac Efron now. He's a freak and he isn't even 40 yet.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I can tell my physical therapist was hot as fuck 20 years ago. It almost works for me if I just squint a little while she’s rubbing her tits all over my foot.