• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Seriously Though, Why Do So Many Women Age Like Milk?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
This is Colleen Camp- this is her picture from Clue (1985) - Wayne's World (1992) and today she looks like Chris Farley in drag- granted she's 69, but she has had access to shit to not age so poorly--

alle-mrder-sind-schon-da-clue-usa-1985-regie-jonathan-lynn-colleen-H888T2.jpg

MV5BZDc5NzQ2YTctYTVmZC00MjczLWJlNWMtNjE2Y2U3NTk1YzQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg
13614_v9_bb.jpg
R5nb0eQ.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
She got fat basically. It's kind of a stupid question if they get fat. Some women remain thin, and age in a way that you can just tell they were good looking at one point.

2009-06-02-carmen.jpg
Even the thin ones age horribly- it's a matter of perspective, I guess.

Also, that bitch in your pic looks likes she drowns puppies for fun and stomps on cakes meant for the homeless.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
This is Colleen Camp- this is her picture from Clue (1985) - Wayne's World (1992) and today she looks like Chris Farley in drag- granted she's 69, but she has had access to shit to not age so poorly--

View attachment 111605
View attachment 111606View attachment 111607View attachment 111608
Her downfall makes me sad since she had A+ floppers and she was cute too. She was probably 130lbs in Clue and I used to jerk off to her all the time in that, funster.

I regularly have dreams she's scrubbing my sinks and I'm pounding her from behind with my 5 inch pecka, looking at her non reaction in the mirror. Then I cum.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Even the thin ones age horribly- it's a matter of perspective, I guess.

She was a supermodel back in the day. I'm not saying she's fuckable, but she's aged in as good a way as humanly possible. She's like a classic car that is way obsolete but you'd be happy to see some old car collector guy take it for a spin at the weekend.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Age isn’t the issue. There are plenty of female celebrities that are still hot 50+. The issue is that people don’t take care of themselves or smoke and drink for 40 years. It’s not like every male celebrity is just a piece of ass at 60. There are plenty of messes in regular society too.