• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Serious question: Has Pig ever watched an R-rated movie?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
The fact he loves How To Train Your Dragon so much is fuckin weird to me. How old was he when that came out, 32?
It's a strategy Rick uses, nobody else is saying same thing, he needs to be only person with a opinion on a subject to try and sound like a "authority" same thing happens with guys into old cars like AMC, Studebaker, 50's Packards, etc.. they can sound important throwing facts and figures out that nobody gives shit about or can be bothered to verify but are known as that AMC ,etc.. guy

Username

Forum Clout
Yes he’s watched a lot. They were all of two French twins fucking each other so he was even able to follow the plot without asking Nikki “what’s going on? Who’s that guy?When do I get to cheer?” Like he does watching his capeshit movies.

They’re also clearly foreign films, so the joke’s on you. Pats a culture vulture.