• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Serious question: Has Pig ever watched an R-rated movie?

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
I remember a while back he said he doesn't watch horror films, and the only movies he talks about are made for kids or man babies.
Also, he's never once said a word about R-rated cape-shit like Joker, The Suicide Squad, Watchmen, or V for Vendetta.

Blade? The film that beat The Matrix to slow motion bullet dodging and black leather trench coats by nearly a year?
Has the fat pig even seen Blade?

Are films intended for adults too challenging for his permanent state of arrested development?
Or does Mama Raven simply forbid him from doing so?

Last edited:

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
The fact he loves How To Train Your Dragon so much is fuckin weird to me. How old was he when that came out, 32?

I watched it a while back and it’s so fucking bland. Just completely predictable all the way through. The fact that it’s his favorite movie and Foo Fighters are his favourite band says so much about him.

He’s also fat.

HotDogJoe

Forum Clout
Never have I seen him mention an R rated drama or arthouse film.

I remember when he became aware of Parasite because it won the Oscar and he started lecturing people about how they need to give foreign films a chance. I guarantee he's never seen another Korean movie or foreign language movies at all for that matter.

I hate him so much.

HotDogJoe

Forum Clout
Because Patrick never visits this place, expect him to bring up an R rated movie that he watched within 24 hours

fdf9bc3dbd405a7e872e8d2f5fcd81ef.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I watched it a while back and it’s so fucking bland. Just completely predictable all the way through. The fact that it’s his favorite movie and Foo Fighters are his favourite band says so much about him.

He’s also fat.
Those are great kids movies; my daughters love them and I used to really enjoy watching them together.

But Pat said he proposed to Niki because of HTTYD and the thought of two fatso hillbillies in their 30’s, one of whom will never have kids and one who will never see the one he didn’t deserve to make in the first place, being so enamored with it that it became the defining point of romance in their relationship isn’t just pathetic, it actually depresses me.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The fact he loves How To Train Your Dragon so much is fuckin weird to me. How old was he when that came out, 32?
It's weird as fuck, man. It isn't even one of those kids movies that has shit adults can enjoy in it, it's just straight up for children through and through. I watched it with my ex's kid years ago and he didn't even get that into it.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Those are great kids movies; my daughters love them and I used to really enjoy watching them together.

But Pat said he proposed to Niki because of HTTYD and the thought of two fatso hillbillies in their 30’s, one of whom will never have kids and one who will never see the one he didn’t deserve to make in the first place, being so enamored with it that it became the defining point of romance in their relationship isn’t just pathetic, it actually depresses me.

Well you see Mr.Smash they are both pedophiles.
Chances are that they had a little baby infant black child tied up in the corner with duck tape around its poor big lips.
I doubt he has ever fucked Niki Robinson (Sean Tomlinsons caretaker) she really seems like the creep to me. There is a reason why she stays dark.