• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Self-cutting girl didn't happen

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I think it all turned on him after the big Jay roast. All he had to do was chuckle at himself for bombing and it would have been forgotten in a couple weeks. Or just not do it in the first place since he isn’t a comedian, gets too drunk to perform, and isn’t even really a friend of big Jay so there’s no reason he should have been on the show anyways.
More people noticed his gayness after that bombing. But he's always been a pussy who made enemies out of fans when he couldn't take a joke going alllll the way back to OA.com

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I think it all turned on him after the big Jay roast. All he had to do was chuckle at himself for bombing and it would have been forgotten in a couple weeks.
Bombing is nothing. Denying bombing is nothing. People might have ribbed Anthony or shit all over him occasionally for this. The fans would have moved beyond it eventually.

The Sue Lightning and Feed Nana stuff is what pushed it all over the edge. After that people went back and basically retroactively looked back at everything that Anthony had done. His prancing, drunk lisping, wearing mommy's shoes, Treefort Richard, pissy eyed faggot, playing with dolls, his wife's potential court revelations about their sex life, the pedophilia, Opie calling him gay all the way back during RealRockTV.

It also was the final straw about Anthony's whole conservative image. After the whole beating his girlfriend and drinking and being insane this was enough for fans. To show that the real Anthony was basically a complete piece of shit. It basically called into question his entire life.

G

More people noticed his gayness after that bombing. But he's always been a pussy who made enemies out of fans when he couldn't take a joke going alllll the way back to OA.com
Yes he was always fake and gay but that was the event that really turned the tide on him I think. Then 5 months later was the Dani Brand arrest, and that was the final nail in his ghoul coffin.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Bombing is nothing. Denying bombing is nothing. People might have ribbed Anthony or shit all over him occasionally for this. The fans would have moved beyond it eventually.

The Sue Lightning and Feed Nana stuff is what pushed it all over the edge. After that people went back and basically retroactively looked back at everything that Anthony had done. His prancing, drunk lisping, wearing mommy's shoes, Treefort Richard, pissy eyed faggot, playing with dolls, his wife's potential court revelations about their sex life, the pedophilia, Opie calling him gay all the way back during RealRockTV.

It also was the final straw about Anthony's whole conservative image. After the whole beating his girlfriend and drinking and being insane this was enough for fans. To show that the real Anthony was basically a complete piece of shit. It basically called into question his entire life.
Well put man. Well put.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Ooooh, Nana is biting again! He's not smart enough to remember what happened last time, so here we go again - looks like Cumia's back on the menu, boys! This makes me happy.

Also, the guy behind SelfCuttingGirl is now a YouTuber, and I think that I have him on my FB. I haven't logged in for a while, but I messaged him and asked him about SCG. I think that he has a Twitter as well - might have to show him Cumia's denial and see if we can get some more dirt (like DMs) out about Nana.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
The Sue Lightning and Feed Nana stuff is what pushed it all over the edge.

ABB90B43-3EE0-4A84-9ACC-222D4DDF4230.jpeg

A865AE66-F745-4287-830A-D2370F4B6238.jpeg

Alright which one of you motherfuckers did this?
You’ll be hearing from my law for permanent rib damage!

I just googled feed nana and this came up.
I was gonna saw something else but after the rib damage and the tequila I’ve been drinking I forgot

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Yes he was always fake and gay but that was the event that really turned the tide on him I think. Then 5 months later was the Dani Brand arrest, and that was the final nail in his ghoul coffin.
This is correct. The point about people giving Anthony shit before is moot, for one simple reason: He could get them banned. Anthony had 0 control over the OnA Reddit board. Which he didn’t think about or care, until the big jay roast. There were minor squabbles about compound media and his show getting stale that led up to it. Him needing a co-host, him getting the studio in New York, doing a paid infomercial for one of his shows, etc. By the time he lost his gun, probably over 60% of the board hated him. Sue lightning was just the icing on the tranny dick.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I remember when the old sub was vehemently anti-Opie. 80% of the posts were references to his succulent man-jugs. Nana was still Ant, and he was relatively well-liked. Then he engaged with a few "critics" and just like that everyone was feeding Nana 24/7. Opie may be a witless confused dolt and all, but he's not working himself into a sputtering lisping froth over "fan fiction" from five years ago, either. All because he can't resist that Twitter.
We hated Opie because he was boring and we stopped trolling him because he was boring

Ant on the other hand is a nigger who should be killed

Forum Clout
We hated Opie because he was boring and we stopped trolling him because he was boring

Ant on the other hand is a nigger who should be killed
Well put. Nana provided the sub with content, and the sub ran with that content, and spun comedy gold from it. Suddenly, goofing on Opie for going to the phones all the time back in the day paled next to Nana and Sue and the rest of his daffy shenanigans.

Forum Clout
View attachment 64734

View attachment 64735

Alright which one of you motherfuckers did this?
You’ll be hearing from my law for permanent rib damage!

I just googled feed nana and this came up.
I was gonna saw something else but after the rib damage and the tequila I’ve been drinking I forgot
“Hey Anthony, Google ‘Feed Nana.’ let’s see what comes up.”
B8DB1510-11D9-4E15-A8B7-87A783B54AFE.jpeg

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
But he's always been a pussy who made enemies out of fans when he couldn't take a joke going alllll the way back to OA.com
There's a clip where Sam's mom is on the phone and they're doing their usual bit with her. She made one joke about how Ant dates teenagers and he got so flustered. Saying that was going to cum in her shampoo bottle the next time he was at their house. There was an immediate change in his tone and he was fucking furious that somebody would dare talk back to him.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
I'm not Anthony but she was 18 not 17.
-Andy Espresso

I wasn't the vandal but it's a penlight, child.
-Pat's gay scooter vandal