• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Self-cutting girl didn't happen

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
..apparently

Nana 1.jpg

Nana 2.jpg

Nana 3.jpg

93C4E385-AF9F-466D-AEB5-100091774A48.jpeg

Forum Clout
LOL oh Andy. He loves engaging his trolls, and he doesn't grasp that it always makes it worse. When he's tweeting, he has a pathological desire to "win" at all costs, which probably has to do with his fear of real-life confrontation, or so I'd imagine.

And as far as "fascinating fan fiction" is concerned, my fascinating fan fiction is always reality-based. For example, I didn't introduce anal eggs into the story, but now that it's there, damn right it's becoming an important plot element, an element I'm almost obligated to use. How could I not?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Joe drinking child spit is a joke, and it’s still hilarious. There is no direct evidence you fucked Bobo’s sister, but there’s a lot of indirect evidence to support it. Self cutting girl had direct on air evidence, screen shots, and corroboration from the person involved, including from you yourself, you fucking delusional faggot. Quit denying who you are, queen.

Forum Clout
Joe drinking child spit is a joke, and it’s still hilarious. There is no direct evidence you fucked Bobo’s sister, but there’s a lot of indirect evidence to support it. Self cutting girl had direct on air evidence, screen shots, and corroboration from the person involved, including from you yourself, you fucking delusional faggot. Quit denying who you are, queen.
Does anyone remember ancient internet grief troller Michael Crook? He was a deviant little faggot weirdo who'd say all kinds of "outrageous" things about accident and murder victims and etc. Then, after he got everyone's attention, he'd engage with them, at which point he was always roundly humiliated in some way. And he just kept doing it for years and years, like he just couldn't help himself.

That's who Nana reminds me of here, and that's no compliment. The internet just destroyed him. Engaging with Twitter trolls under an unfathomably gay pseudonym, simpering about OTHER trolls, while trying to pretend he's above it all even as he wallows in it, it's just sad and pathetic. Still funny, though.

Forum Clout
No effect on their lives!!!! Seriously tho here we are several years later and he still resorts to trying to convince Internet people that he isn't a pedophile. Nice skeletons in the closet stupid.
I remember when the old sub was vehemently anti-Opie. 80% of the posts were references to his succulent man-jugs. Nana was still Ant, and he was relatively well-liked. Then he engaged with a few "critics" and just like that everyone was feeding Nana 24/7. Opie may be a witless confused dolt and all, but he's not working himself into a sputtering lisping froth over "fan fiction" from five years ago, either. All because he can't resist that Twitter.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I watched Nana's reply to Stuttering John and I'm guessing that it's one of us that is feeding John info? Whoever it is, maybe get in touch with John again and explain the self-cutting girl stuff. You will have to really break it down like you're explaining it to a child, because John isn't very intelligent.

G

He loves engaging his trolls, and he doesn't grasp that it always makes it worse. When he's tweeting, he has a pathological desire to "win" at all costs, which probably has to do with his fear of real-life confrontation, or so I'd imagine.

sounds familiar:
tranny love, living in a shoebox, excessive drinking, fake tough guy, conservative, think theyre famous, full of exaggerated stories
rick is bizzaro nana

:image_4159_lg:

G

nice fallacy, stupid. Can't imagine why this hs drop out couldn't make it big on tv debates.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well[/URL]
I shot the clerk?

G

I remember when the old sub was vehemently anti-Opie. 80% of the posts were references to his succulent man-jugs. Nana was still Ant, and he was relatively well-liked. Then he engaged with a few "critics" and just like that everyone was feeding Nana 24/7. Opie may be a witless confused dolt and all, but he's not working himself into a sputtering lisping froth over "fan fiction" from five years ago, either. All because he can't resist that Twitter.
I think it all turned on him after the big Jay roast. All he had to do was chuckle at himself for bombing and it would have been forgotten in a couple weeks. Or just not do it in the first place since he isn’t a comedian, gets too drunk to perform, and isn’t even really a friend of big Jay so there’s no reason he should have been on the show anyways.