Seinfeld is back on Netflix

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Great. Wonder if they're going to censor the Puerto Rican Day episode like the bunch of spinless faggots that they are.
The ability to perpetually alter or censor old media is something to be concerned about in the age of streaming. People get mocked for buying DVDs and CDs and shit but I’m glad I still have a bunch of mine from my youth. Just incase they retcon Apu’s voice for Disney Plus or some lame shit.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
The ability to perpetually alter or censor old media is something to be concerned about in the age of streaming. People get mocked for buying DVDs and CDs and shit but I’m glad I still have a bunch of mine from my youth. Just incase they retcon Apu’s voice for Disney Plus or some lame shit.

Private trackers are great too for sharing the old shit. The SNL censoring is fucking ludicrous

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Agreed SNL is terrible with it. I got Hulu just to watch old stuff after Norm passed and I couldn’t tell if I was losing it or if certain sketches I thought I saw back in the day ever existed.
Look at peacock. It's absolutely horrible. I had a season running on shuffle while going to sleep and opened my eyes to Kevin Nealon in blackface doing update. No way I'm hell that's going to be on the stream.

I saw what they cut from a Jim Carrey episode and it was harmless shit mocking immigrants. The bit was Jim Carrey doing a silly swedish voice. Kike revisionism is ideological subversion

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
love curb but never liked seinfeld
Look at peacock. It's absolutely horrible. I had a season running on shuffle while going to sleep and opened my eyes to Kevin Nealon in blackface doing update. No way I'm hell that's going to be on the stream.

I saw what they cut from a Jim Carrey episode and it was harmless shit mocking immigrants. The bit was Jim Carrey doing a silly swedish voice. Kike revisionism is ideological subversion

I wonder if Ace Ventura 1 still has the Finkel-Einhorn throw up scene wherever it's streaming

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
They put it in 16:9 like the niggers they are so now jokes are cut off because of the aspect ratio. Disney did the same thing with The Simpsons. Clueless retards.