• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Seems like there’s going to be a Fezcon😺

G

If Ron is serious, I might actually have to come to America. Fez was my favorite radio host ever.

I'll be there with a Hawaiian shirt on, a cakehorn in my left hand, and a bowl of Mrs. Fields cookies in my right as I cry over a live read.

Gosia will be dressed like Skippy*, and she will NEVER say "Cookie".

*Gosia has made it adamantly clear that she will NOT dress like Skippy, but is considering Reggie The Florist.

Ray, if you’re really going, you’ll recognise me in this shirt.

EF5491CA-DBB7-4669-86A3-C8DD7B7328AB.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Ray, if you’re really going, you’ll recognise me in this shirt.

View attachment 80729
If it’s really Ray, wouldn’t you recognize him first? Who am I kidding, he’d be so shocked someone bought his shirt, he’d come right over. Then I’d make you take it off in shame when I hit you with a “Nice half acoustic half solid body guitar shirt, stupid.”.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Seems like a random line to have in a song. My favorite use of it was when a caller said he wanted all raccoons to be dead.

It was random. The first time they played it was when the song first came out. They were perplexed why she would write that lyric and deduced it was white guilt, then started using it to mock her. And like everything else it snowballed for 15 years.