• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SciFi convention schedule

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
This very well might be the last con he's invited to. I truly believe that the SFWA has just about had it with him, and another con with pork on the menu will make him too radioactive to handle.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Quincy Quigley just got off parole
About fucking time, that was a bullshit rap. Avon Adam and Stoughton Steve just saw this on their prison-pocket cell phones, and they both get out in time for it, too. Marlborough Marty doesn't even know who this Patrick guy is.

Forum Clout
About fucking time, that was a bullshit rap. Avon Adam and Stoughton Steve just saw this on their prison-pocket cell phones, and they both get out in time for it, too. Marlborough Marty doesn't even know who this Patrick guy is.
Seriously, that guy was clearly a slant eyed gook, what was he gonna do? Not beat him with a stick? Pussy world we live in

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Weve been over this. No more talk about that Patrick guy bro. Youre gonna get us kicked off.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
If you brothermen plan on attending conventions I highly recomend picking up a new WOW t-shirt so you can identify each other and help spread the opie radio FREE podcast virus! Check out OpieRadio.com to order today!

XuLEoU5.jpg
I can tell I’ve spent too much time here bc I actually want one

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
they pop up on ebay but are starting to get pricey! any wow sticker from the pre-xm era is especially valuable among collectors.
Embarrassingly, I probably still have a bunch in my parents house. Better inform my mom she’s sitting on a potential goldmine.