• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SciFi convention schedule

G

Pig doesn't necessarily have to attend these if Owen Forums wants to attend.

I see two in Boston coming up very soon, wouldn't hurt to drop off some business cards and put up signs in the women's bathrooms. Just to be safe.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://scificons.com/events/[/URL]

G

Pig doesn't necessarily have to attend these if Owen Forums wants to attend.

I see two in Boston coming up very soon, wouldn't hurt to drop off some business cards and put up signs in the women's bathrooms. Just to be safe.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://scificons.com/events/[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://scificons.com/events/info/18154/middle-east-film-and-comic-con-2022[/URL]

I cant imagine this shit goes over too well in Abu Dhabi..

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Us bunch of guys should go and just post up in the ladies room and laugh at/about them when they come in. Then when asked about it scream about how we’re women too and our safe space is being invaded and demand to be left alone, like that Jonathan Yaniv freak does. These faggots dug this kind of grave for themselves.

G

This "shitting up the hashtag" maneuver is really simple and can be done remotely with any event whether Pig is there or not.
SciFi conventions, Packers on MNF, Trump's indictment, any trending topic is fair game.

When this is coupled with a few strategically placed business cards at the real life event, any mundane occasion becomes hilarious.

Celtics are playing in MWK on Christmas day.
Looks like Giannis is going to be getting a lot of public requests to fart in Niki's box all over the Bucks hashtag.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
If he went to Boston, there's a decent chance one of us would run into him without even trying. I would never follow him around at some fag conference, but if I randomly ran into him at a bar I would probably acknowledge that him and let him seethe.

G

If he went to Boston, there's a decent chance one of us would run into him without even trying. I would never follow him around at some fag conference, but if I randomly ran into him at a bar I would probably acknowledge that him and let him seethe.
These Sci-Fi conventions are just support groups for pedophiles and their defenders. I'd be proud to shit one of them up whether Pig was there or not.

But if he ever does come to Boston it will be his Faterloo. It's too small a city with too many of us in the area. We'd be bumping into each other trying to confront him first.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I don't fault sizzurp-drinking wigger for not interacting with him, since Pat has some sort of status in these fag conventions. But if he's in a bar among normal people, he's at the bottom of the social food chain and there is no reason to not say "hey, you're that Pat guy" and let him wonder if you're a fan of his writing (lol) or of his endless catalog of embarrassing moments.

Jizz

Forum Clout
If you brothermen plan on attending conventions I highly recomend picking up a new WOW t-shirt so you can identify each other and help spread the opie radio FREE podcast virus! Check out OpieRadio.com to order today!

XuLEoU5.jpg

Last edited:

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
But if he ever does come to Boston it will be his Faterloo. It's too small a city with too many of us in the area. We'd be bumping into each other trying to confront him first.
Chicopee Chip, Malden Matt, Worchester Walt, and Hanover Hank would be all over that shit. Pembroke Pete I'm not sure about, think he's still serving a bid in Norfolk for lighting a spade's car on fire.