• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Scenes that made you emotional/cry

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
The scene from The Thin Red Line where Ben Chaplain receives the Dear John letter from his girl, then volunteers for the suicide mission to take the Jap bunker, only to live through it and be left standing there wishing he'd died with no clue what to do next made me bawl. That's a film you only watch once.
Will be watching this movie funster. Nice ratings tbh both by critics and audience.

1680055495972.png

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I took my wife to see Les Miserables a while back. TBHWCHA, the ending got me when JVJ was dying and the long dead Fantine shows up at his bedside to sing a duet where she thanks him for raising her daughter.

I'm not some broadway faggot, but the idea that he was a real-ass dude enough to step in and raise the kid of some dying skank that worked for him, only for her ghost to drop in at HIS death bed years later to be like "hey, thanks" really hit me in the feels.

Forum Clout
Cooper finally waking up and thanking Bushnell Mullins in The Return is mine. Buncha pissy-eyed Lynch fans in here.
That was a great scene too. One of the best scenes in the whole thing. And the Log Lady stuff was tough to get through. But when Pete appeared, I was like fuck, man, it sucks so much that he's gone. Pete was such a great character.

G

That was a great scene too. One of the best scenes in the whole thing. And the Log Lady stuff was tough to get through. But when Pete appeared, I was like fuck, man, it sucks so much that he's gone. Pete was such a great character.
Oh fuck, good call. The Log Lady stuff gets me. Doing those scenes while incredibly sick and about to die really took it to another level. I don't know exactly when they shot those, but she had to have died pretty shortly after.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
im a pussy, i get choked up at most ending emotional scenes if they involve certain triggering things

it would be funny to list movies ive teared up at

i legit dropped a tear or two during puss and boots 2 i think, i at least got choked up