• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Scenes that made you emotional/cry

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout

Thanks @Minaw, I will be watching this movie. Very rarely you see a movie with a good rating from both the critics and audience. Gotta watch it now.

1680048478600.png

G

For me it would be this one from the movie Into the Wild (2007). I read the book too, still have the physical copy with me.

I wish I was born in america hitchhiking across the continent like a free spirit MAAN!

[MEDIA=youtube]1U_GoiFy6kw[/MEDIA]
According to the eurofags (specifically @Dennyislife) America has very little discernible geographical differences. Nice cobblestone roads in Europe, stupid.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
For me it would be this one from the movie Into the Wild (2007). I read the book too, still have the physical copy with me.

I wish I was born in america hitchhiking across the continent like a free spirit MAAN!

Why's everyone so fascinated by that tard. Dummy goes into the Alaskan wilderness with little to no supplies and shockingly starves to death in like 3 months.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Why's everyone so fascinated by that tard. Dummy goes into the Alaskan wilderness with little to no supplies and shockingly starves to death in like 3 months.
Not particularly fascinated with him. Just his idea of roaming the american wilderness with no money, no responsibilities and just existing and surviving and living every day without any worries about bills, loans, career. It's just liberating.