• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Samuel delany had 3 guests over with his house looking like this

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
It's the little details that are extra disgusting. Like how he's got holes in his shirt and his belt hanging out like it's a cock and the chair is covered in cum stains. All 3 guests have that "It stinks in here." look on their face haha holee shit
Little details, like how they sleep on towels?
1000007932.jpg

Forum Clout
Little details, like how they sleep on towels?
View attachment 191330
These disgusting faggots truly have no shame. That apartment should be condemned. Does the apartment manager ever inspect that shithole? Besides the obvious filth everywhere, it looks like a fire and safety hazard. There should be an episode of "Hoarders" about these repugnant degenerates.

G

View attachment 191353
Ooops! It looks like you guys didn't want your picture taken in this photo, TEEHEE...

Here let me take another one. Pretend I'm not here shoving a phone in your faces.

View attachment 191354

This is a really interesting picture.

Far left is def an upper middle class “overachiever” from the suburbs. Told he was talented and gifted his whole life, spent middle/highschool playing gamecube, some weird rpg’s, and reading manga. His parents thought he was a brain since he was buried in books but really he is a dysgenic midwit that used “academics” and faux intellectualism as cope for being unpopular through his youth. Of course he’s not actually smart, so he got into a good state school and majored in a social science, maybe literature, or history, even polysci. Got nothing out of it.
Now has adopted the hipster beatnick persona as cope for being an unemployed unfuckable loser; quirky glasses, ironic fu manchu, body like a bag of potatoes, and “fuck the system mahhhhn” flannel.
And he hangs out with these freaks because other wise he’d kill himself out of loneliness. Hates his dad, siblings, and family events as he’s the guy that’s always stuck in a rut, down on his luck, single.
the family oddball.

The jungle chink just grew up without a father and gravitated towards lefty politics because she subconsciously/consciously hates men.

And juan is just a typical cocksucker.

*it’s important to note that all these lepers have significantly better lives than patrick tomlinson.

Last edited by a moderator:

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
His book Hog is literally about child rape.
He also said in an interview, referencing the time he was raped as a six year old by an adult, that it was actually not rape because he consented to it. Which means either A) he thinks his brain is super special and therefore he was able to consent to having sex with an adult at age six, or B) he thinks that six year old children in general are capable of consenting to sex with adults. He is also not just unapologetic about this opinion, he's defiant about it.

The faster this shit stain dies of a heart attack or stroke, the better. It's a good thing for the building owners that he has a daily caretaker to discover his body when he dies because that fucking apartment probably smells so bad to begin with that no one would notice a dead body stench coming from it.

Forum Clout
He also said in an interview, referencing the time he was raped as a six year old by an adult, that it was actually not rape because he consented to it. Which means either A) he thinks his brain is super special and therefore he was able to consent to having sex with an adult at age six, or B) he thinks that six year old children in general are capable of consenting to sex with adults. He is also not just unapologetic about this opinion, he's defiant about it.

The faster this shit stain dies of a heart attack or stroke, the better. It's a good thing for the building owners that he has a daily caretaker to discover his body when he dies because that fucking apartment probably smells so bad to begin with that no one would notice a dead body stench coming from it.
I'm drawing a blank on how to reply here. That's one of the most disturbing things I've ever read in my life.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I'm drawing a blank on how to reply here. That's one of the most disturbing things I've ever read in my life.
The entire interview, which seems to be a normal interview for him, is skin-crawling. I do not feel wrong in saying that he is legitimately a pedophile. The original author deleted the blogspot interview, but it still exists on the internet archive. Also bear in mind this is from 2014, so he doesn't have the excuse of giving this interview as a confused young man or anything. He was 72 years old. It is some truly stomach-churning stuff:

I cannot wait until this pedophile dies.

Forum Clout
The entire interview, which seems to be a normal interview for him, is skin-crawling. I do not feel wrong in saying that he is legitimately a pedophile. The original author deleted the blogspot interview, but it still exists on the internet archive. Also bear in mind this is from 2014, so he doesn't have the excuse of giving this interview as a confused young man or anything. He was 72 years old. It is some truly stomach-churning stuff:

I cannot wait until this pedophile dies.
"(I had my first sexual experience with an adult when I was six, with a local Harlem building superintendent. And nothing hurtful happened at all. It would have been cruel and unusual punishment to incarcerate him for it.)"

The problem with people like Delaney is they never seem to understand how deviant they are from the baseline of what is normal and healthy in a society. "I was cornholed by a nigger when I was 6 years old and I was fine with it!" is probably a one-in-a-billion reaction to being raped as a small child, but Delaney is so self-absorbed and mentally sick that he thinks it should be legal - which is seriously harmful and he should be put down for even humoring that idea.

Last edited: