• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Same weight, stlaker

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
Maybe his scale has just been maxed out the whole time so he thinks he’s the same weight.
9387D580-408B-4A02-9545-0EA92AAE3CDD.jpeg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Either he has a broken scale or he's just lying. I'm gonna go with the lying.

It's so fucking weird though. It's very obvious he's packed on some pounds. Does he really think nobody is going to notice? Are we sure he's not mentally retarded? God, dealing with him on a daily basis must be a chore.
When has anyone speculated that he’s not mentally retarded?

G

When has anyone speculated that he’s not mentally retarded?
I don't know, tbh. I was going to say he's actually written several books but I've seen samples from them and Corky from Life Goes On could probably write something better.

I bet half the reason why he is the way he is is because everyone who has to associate with him on a regular basis probably just agrees with him. They've all been down that road and they probably figure it's easier to just agree with him and let him be on his way than to try and reason with him.

"And the stalkers called me fat. I'm the same weight I was 4 years ago and I hit the gym at least 30 times since then so I put on a ton of muscle."

"Yeah Pat, you still look like you did back then." (because he was fat then too)

"It's Patrick. You haven't yet earned the right to call me Pat. And the stalkers are harassing me via telephone and that's a felony offense and I will have them thrown into jail and..."

"Yeah, well that sounds like you're gonna get them sooner or later. Anyway, gotta run."

It's like that scene in Office Space when the guy is talking to Milton on the phone. Rick is basically Milton anyway, except Milton actually had more balls than Rick.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I don't know, tbh. I was going to say he's actually written several books but I've seen samples from them and Corky from Life Goes On could probably write something better.

I bet half the reason why he is the way he is is because everyone who has to associate with him on a regular basis probably just agrees with him. They've all been down that road and they probably figure it's easier to just agree with him and let him be on his way than to try and reason with him.

"And the stalkers called me fat. I'm the same weight I was 4 years ago and I hit the gym at least 30 times since then so I put on a ton of muscle."

"Yeah Pat, you still look like you did back then." (because he was fat then too)

"It's Patrick. You haven't yet earned the right to call me Pat. And the stalkers are harassing me via telephone and that's a felony offense and I will have them thrown into jail and..."

"Yeah, well that sounds like you're gonna get them sooner or later. Anyway, gotta run."

It's like that scene in Office Space when the guy is talking to Milton on the phone. Rick is basically Milton anyway, except Milton actually had more balls than Rick.
I wonder how many times he butts into conversations at the bar that nobody asked his opinion. Id love to see a time lapse of customers that get interrupted by him and peace the fuck out.

G

He knows he gained weight just like he knows he owes Quasi money. He was denying losing the suit hours before he posted that 28 tweet cryfest full of lies where he finally admitted it. He just will never let the atalkers have a win so he has to deny anything we say no matter how ridiculous it is.

proven effective tactics, child