• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Same reason I don't want others driving drunk when I'm sober, child.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He HAS MY DOXX, I don’t get his game here. I’ve posted more on the non-existing secret forums but he fucking stalks my Insta and it’s weird. He won’t name me or serve me a subpoena because (a) I have committed no crime and (b) more importantly, he can’t name an out, gay, proud, successful businessman who proved he cheated at a fun run and called him fat.
It’s always one of the most blatant hypocritical things about him. I have no clue who you are, but I’ve been around long enough to know you’ve effectively doxxed yourself. If I wanted to, I could figure it out. I don’t give a care. If I thought you were some evil cyberstalker who was trying to kill me, I would be researching and naming you. It’s almost as if, he enjoys the fucking around, and doesn’t actually want it to stop. He thinks having this go on gives him a victim status that he can hold over others. It’s almost as if, he’s a privileged faggot, with no real value, and desperately needs something to feel good about. Oh, he’s fucking fat as fuck too.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He HAS MY DOXX, I don’t get his game here. I’ve posted more on the non-existing secret forums but he fucking stalks my Insta and it’s weird. He won’t name me or serve me a subpoena because (a) I have committed no crime and (b) more importantly, he can’t name an out, gay, proud, successful businessman who proved he cheated at a fun run and called him fat.
Here’s the thing, he knows you have the financial resources to destroy him in a counter suit. Brinton probably told Pat it was a bad idea to go after you, I don’t think Piggy is bright enough to be that aware.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
You forgot (c) you'd litigate his ass into oblivion and back if he ever made a move on you, and answering for his marathon cheating would be the least of his concerns.
But let's be fair, we've all seen those ass cheeks, can we really blame Pat for atalking your Instagram? I'm thinking of starting an account for the same reason, Lord knows I could use the fitness tips.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
It’s always one of the most blatant hypocritical things about him. I have no clue who you are, but I’ve been around long enough to know you’ve effectively doxxed yourself. If I wanted to, I could figure it out. I don’t give a care. If I thought you were some evil cyberstalker who was trying to kill me, I would be researching and naming you. It’s almost as if, he enjoys the fucking around, and doesn’t actually want it to stop. He thinks having this go on gives him a victim status that he can hold over others. It’s almost as if, he’s a privileged faggot, with no real value, and desperately needs something to feel good about. Oh, he’s fucking fat as fuck too.

probably not discussed for a reason, but I believe it was (mistakenly?) revealed during Apostlegate that Carol’s info which was used to “dox” his profile was fugazi. I have a theory but I’m not posting it here and doing that fat faggot Patso’s work for him.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
It's incredible how much more hateable the 'child' thing alone makes him. It's one thing to stubbornly argue with people on Twitter but it's like after a certain point his brain breaks and he thinks using 'child' every sentence somehow means he wins. If you think the person you're arguing with is on the same level as a child then why even argue with them?

Stupid fat cunt.

Forum Clout
probably not discussed for a reason, but I believe it was (mistakenly?) revealed during Apostlegate that Carol’s info which was used to “dox” his profile was fugazi. I have a theory but I’m not posting it here and doing that fat faggot Patso’s work for him.
p3485.jpg

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
I like how Patrick was as super insulting and useless as ever towards a stranger, but the imposter (block and report) was contrived and wanted to apologize.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's incredible how much more hateable the 'child' thing alone makes him. It's one thing to stubbornly argue with people on Twitter but it's like after a certain point his brain breaks and he thinks using 'child' every sentence somehow means he wins. If you think the person you're arguing with is on the same level as a child then why even argue with them?

Stupid fat cunt.
Years ago on Reddit I told him he was being a real child with his behavior and he got very angry and told me he’s not acting like a child and he’s actually never acted like a child in his entire life. That’s how much his mom fucked him up, she drilled into his head to never be a child even when he was a child.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Wait, I thought Mama Raven's special little important genius boy wants all traffic laws abolished because they serve no purpose other than filling the coffers of states and municipalities.
And I'm quite sure he's stone cold sober on his nightly drives home from Hooligan's sure do hope the Milwaukee PD never sets up a sobriety checkpoint a block from the half-hovel, titty-boy will start accusing us of another SWATting.
Can we call in reports of a Mustang driving erratically?