• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Same reason I don't want others driving drunk when I'm sober, child.

G

8966F4A8-C796-4DC9-B669-200752700F32.jpeg
7F7C0FE7-D84B-4ED8-9CF0-EBE4C8148EBF.jpeg
4CE59EBC-E6F8-4A93-8753-ED44768AA029.jpeg
23B21542-71C1-4E68-9C1D-874FF6616786.jpeg

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Wait, I thought Mama Raven's special little important genius boy wants all traffic laws abolished because they serve no purpose other than filling the coffers of states and municipalities.
And I'm quite sure he's stone cold sober on his nightly drives home from Hooligan's sure do hope the Milwaukee PD never sets up a sobriety checkpoint a block from the half-hovel, titty-boy will start accusing us of another SWATting.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
"...you deliberately left out the facts..."

The CertDoc keeps linking to sources, and Patrick hates that, across the board. He knows that the superior method of debate calls for the opposite. No sources, call them stupid without explaining why, definitely child them as much as you can, then block.

edit: "At much lower rates of transmission, which is true of all vaccines."

That's not a sentence, you fat dummy.

Last edited:

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Pat: Fuck, you are just crippling stupid

Also Pat:

View attachment 17297

He HAS MY DOXX, I don’t get his game here. I’ve posted more on the non-existing secret forums but he fucking stalks my Insta and it’s weird. He won’t name me or serve me a subpoena because (a) I have committed no crime and (b) more importantly, he can’t name an out, gay, proud, successful businessman who proved he cheated at a fun run and called him fat.