• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam Tripoli found Redbars apartment and decided to have a chimp out

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Here's the moment:

Apparently it's his girlfriend but you could be forgiven for assuming it's his mother. "Oh, I didn't know you were doing your computer thing on the kitchen table, honey. Remember to lift the chicken out of the freezer. I'm going out for a cigarette and then I'll watch my shows."

Like...this old lady fucking tweeker has kids? Doesn't he do okay money wise, assumably?

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Like...this old lady fucking tweeker has kids? Doesn't he do okay money wise, assumably?
The speculation is he needed somewhere to stay. I'd bet he's a grifter with nothing to his name except a collection of flatpeak caps.

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
The speculation is he needed somewhere to stay. I'd bet he's a grifter with nothing to his name except a collection of flatpeak caps.

I thought his podcast was somewhat popular and he was a touring comic and shit. Dude can't find a reasonable looking/aged person to leach off of? I couch surfed from lady to lady forever and I was actually broke and not in the slight bit famous and they were all well above fuckable

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I thought his podcast was somewhat popular and he was a touring comic and shit. Dude can't find a reasonable looking/aged person to leach off of? I couch surfed from lady to lady forever and I was actually broke and not in the slight bit famous and they were all well above fuckable
If a comic doesn't have a real job on the side I'd guess they're broke. It's a fake it till you make it industry. Tripoli isn't making it. I think he's about 50 so he's probably running out of options at that age. A middle-aged woman isn't impressed by someone being a comic/podcaster unless she also needs a place to stay.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Wow! Redbar gets boozed-up & fills an 8 hour show with some occasional darkness, & Sam Tripoli gets meth'd-up & goes-on conspiracy rants... I don't know who to root for?!!

Also, Sam seems to be mainly asking for a private rendition of the song Redbar sang, maybe he likes it.

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
If a comic doesn't have a real job on the side I'd guess they're broke. It's a fake it till you make it industry. Tripoli isn't making it. I think he's about 50 so he's probably running out of options at that age. A middle-aged woman isn't impressed by someone being a comic/podcaster unless she also needs a place to stay.

Dude has a lot of dates on his site, it can't be gangbusters but it doesn't appear to be in having to live with some weird old lady territory

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Here's the moment:

Apparently it's his girlfriend but you could be forgiven for assuming it's his mother. "Oh, I didn't know you were doing your computer thing on the kitchen table, honey. Remember to lift the chicken out of the freezer. I'm going out for a cigarette and then I'll watch my shows."

Holy shit.

G

That clip is funnier than any material he thought up...reminds me of the Stu Lightning incident, I love Live on-air shit.