• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam is doing movie reviews now

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
CB8B904B-4210-45ED-B2C1-E471E820FAFF.jpeg

G

At least one person here likes this fucking guy. If you like Sam I don't know why you would like this place.
Yeah… I like Sam. I understand all his shortcomings but I can’t hate him because of Jocktober and he was fine in his role as background troublemaker. The shit he always started between Erock and Steve and all the others made for my favorite type of radio:

Cruelty.

He sucks on the radio as the frontman, but I miss old sarcastic snake in the woodpile Sam.

G

Nice 700 views, stupid. I love how everyone involved with O&A became a combination of PFG TV and Jocktober shows (minus the humility and likeability) after mocking them for years. Hell, Anthony had a good laugh at Joe Piscopo and his Big Jay Roast set made me wish someone would have interrupted it with dueling saxophones and bad James Brown impressions.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
These lily-livered "vodcasters" and other faggots on youtube should ask themselves one question before they upload this fucking dogshit: "What does the audience lose if my face is cut out of this video?" If they can't answer that question, their video should be flagged and deleted. In Sam's case, he's so fucking ugly I can't even pay attention to whatever English words he's speaking. And the multiple camera angles takes it to a whole other level of terribleness.

The vitality of PFG TV over the years has really exposed Jim & Sam & Nana as rudderless bores.