• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam is doing movie reviews now

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Whatever people think about Sam, and I hate him a lot. Like, really, really a lot. He is the only one putting effort into his podcast or show or whatever this shit is he's doing. I'm not talking about the content but the fact that he has a mic that actually makes him audible and doesn't use a green screen puts him ahead of the two faggots who have 70 years broadcasting experience combined.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Whatever people think about Sam, and I hate him a lot. Like, really, really a lot. He is the only one putting effort into his podcast or show or whatever this shit is he's doing. I'm not talking about the content but the fact that he has a mic that actually makes him audible and doesn't use a green screen puts him ahead of the two faggots who have 70 years broadcasting experience combined.
I agree with you, but I'm baffled as to why he puts himself out there visually to try and advertise his content. Sam is objectively ugly and hard to look at, the only people that are clicking on that thumbnail are people like us who already hate him.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
The only time this channel got any views is when the Sam Roberts Show existed many years ago. Imagine being employed by SXM as long as he has and your YT channel that was created in 2006 only has 150k subs.
sam.png

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
He has several cameras for some reason. One camera still being too many obviously. He doesn't need four different angles when his shiny head is already so close to the wall behind him he reflects off the television.

His home studio looks significantly worse than the last time I saw it. Very shitty and haphazard placement of tacky pop culture nonsense. Junk piled up against the wall and things just scattered around the room.

I think he knows his time is almost up.

G

Very reluctant rib but no. Sam is the worst, o and a would have been a lot better without that faggot. The fact that he calls himself the last professional broadcaster? Fuck that guy. Him and ant need to be put to sleep.

There’s still legit broadcasters even in sports radio. even wwe fans hate him

G

His face tells me he may be on the fence about this movie. He’s learned well

Forum Clout
Hey "content creators": RAISE YOUR FUCKING FAMILIES!

The thought of my dad sneaking away to his in-home studio for hours at a time so he could be one of millions sharing their thoughts about the latest piece of pop culture bullshit -- then rationalizing it because it generates a couple hundred bucks per month -- makes me sick.

Be a man and get a mistress if you need something more out of life you fucking dork.