• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam Hyde just got suspended off Twitter

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
A lot of "comedians" are all trust fund kids who have their parents paying their rent and bills so they can fuck around doing shitty comedy shows. I used to work with one who has a free ride at private liberal arts college and said she didn't even need to work. Even during covid she left the country to go live on a private island somewhere while she bitched about how the united stats fucked up everything on social media. When I lived in the city I met a lot of local comedians and almost all of them were not successful just getting gigs at creappy clubs while living off their parents money.
Musicians too. At this point in time, it's hard for the people you would want to hear from(homelessy crazy self destructive types) to be able to put the time into doing anything. Why do we know Greta Van Fleets name? Because people with talent don't generally have parents willing to buy them expensive guitars and Led Zepplin costumes. Comedy you don't even need a Gibson Les Paul for.

Forum Clout
Where'd you find this out? Nick is like that, his dads money helped him do evertyhing but he larps like he's self made.

That's his father Fred.
Article on him from 2003, used to be an investment banker as well

moleguy9k

Forum Clout

1651674640806.png