• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam Hyde just got suspended off Twitter

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
For posting this:

FRjjHTnVgAAfFqs.jpeg

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
>The public square

These retards really forgot the past ten years where they were gloating about Twitter being a private company? Why is a neoliberal/leftist controlled company afforded the right to be a private entity but that same company controlled by a memer that isn't going to censor MIGApedes all of a sudden has a duty to the entire country? No standards from these people.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
>The public square

These retards really forgot the past ten years where they were gloating about Twitter being a private company? Why is a neoliberal/leftist controlled company afforded the right to be a private entity but that same company controlled by a memer that isn't going to censor MIGApedes all of a sudden has a duty to the entire country? No standards from these people.
Let's not pretend twitter was ever run by leftists or that the 'woke' mob was ever happy about how it was run. The same people freaking out about Musk and the pedewave they think he is about to unleash were calling for twitter to de-platform all kinds of people and groups all the fucking time and/or claiming the social media companies and their capitalist incentives have ruined politics and public life.

The 'public square' argument has been used over the years by both the left and the right to justify some sort of government intervention or regulatory scheme.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Let's not pretend twitter was ever run by leftists or that the 'woke' mob was ever happy about how it was run. The same people freaking out about Musk and the pedewave they think he is about to unleash were calling for twitter to de-platform all kinds of people and groups all the fucking time and/or claiming the social media companies and their capitalist incentives have ruined politics and public life.

The 'public square' argument has been used over the years by both the left and the right to justify some sort of government intervention or regulatory scheme.
You'd think that if Twitter was run by the "woke mob" that dipshits wouldn't still be able to use the platform to complain about the mob every single fucking day for years upon years now.

Forum Clout
Twitter is gayer than 99 guys blowing 100 guys, and anyone who spends even one second thinking or talking about is a giant gaping queer of Nana-like proportions. Both right and left fags have been jizzing with excitement and/or outrage over who owns it, as if it's some hugely important thing and not a platform specifically engineered to enable and endorse pure unadulterated faggotry. "Oh boy, now I can tweet about whatever I like!"..."oh no, now I will be triggered by Nazi tweets!"...fuck you all, you tweeting faggots.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Twitter is for getting suspended

faggot gets too much money a month from gum road as it is, not to mention the merch he sells

i had his book, but this fucker when right when i was hoping he’d go left and make the shit worth money

sam hyde is going in an h3h3 direction and i don’t like it

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Sam hyde is a trust fund baby larping as working class. His dad is a rich real estate lawyer who went to Yale.
A lot of "comedians" are all trust fund kids who have their parents paying their rent and bills so they can fuck around doing shitty comedy shows. I used to work with one who has a free ride at private liberal arts college and said she didn't even need to work. Even during covid she left the country to go live on a private island somewhere while she bitched about how the united stats fucked up everything on social media. When I lived in the city I met a lot of local comedians and almost all of them were not successful just getting gigs at creappy clubs while living off their parents money.