Saint Mel, cast as lead role in John Wick spin off "The Continental". Queers are not happy.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Yea the left always care deeply about the sanctity of an IP when it isn't them turning characters in a gay black trannies.

Also by the second one I was much less interested. I just remember cringing at the scene where he goes to the castle and that women is getting out of the bath. They were clearly acting like you're suppose to see her as hot but she just had a mom body.

Snake

The billion dollar John Wick franchise? I'm pretty sure Mel Gibson is bigger than that.

8175658-0-image-a-35_1546761430333.jpg

Cope and seethe, Wickfags.
Mel "I only fuck 10s and never pull out" Gibson.

Jesus, you guys are fucking dense. John Wick is going to be Woke shit (like every other fucking movie to come out in the last 7 years has been) and Mel is being used for what he's been used for since 2004 or so, (i.e. bait for a certain demographic who stupidly believes he'd actually be allowed to work if he actually called out the Jew).

Have you idiots forgotten Dragged Across Concrete? It's about a boomer who dies because of his inability to fully trust and embrace the direction dictated by the black man. The black man goes onto be the true "lion hunter". It also comically begins with an interracial sex scene.

Snake

Jesus, you guys are fucking dense. John Wick is going to be Woke shit (like every other fucking movie to come out in the last 7 years has been) and Mel is being used for what he's been used for since 2004 or so, (i.e. bait for a certain demographic who stupidly believes he'd actually be allowed to work if he actually called out the Jew).

Have you idiots forgotten Dragged Across Concrete? It's about a boomer who dies because of his inability to fully trust and embrace the direction dictated by the black man. The black man goes onto be the true "lion hunter". It also comically begins with an interracial sex scene.
No, little sweetie. No one gives a fuck about this film besides the fact Mel got a mainstream gig. Hush now and wait quietly for my penis to impact your puckered dark asshole.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
I enjoyed DAC but not as much as the director’s other two films. My biggest criticism would be the Henry Rollins style dialogue in it. Are you gonna finish that egg white breakfast sandwich, amigo? Because when this opera ends, the fat lady will be taking a siesta. Mel was great in it though. I agree with you that the black guy was unrealistic but to me it's nothing more than “John Wick” type entertainment anyway. The soyboy dad who sends his baby's momma to work to get her head blown off is worth the price of admission alone.

G

Daddy's Home 2 didn't do it for you?
BABY CHILD you clearly didn't pay attention to Daddy's Home 2. Because if you did, you would have seen, the important part towards the end that tied the whole film together. Sshhhhhhh.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
"Loses some goodwill?" These movies go through investment rounds, financing, and are insured six ways to Sunday. They have financial targets, legal reviews, production timelines, project plans, resourcing models, procurement, and a shit ton of other business activities. A movie is a massive project the same way migrating to Azure is a project. People are invested and will crack skulls if it misses the mark.

If their research said Mel was a risk to project completion or wouldn't draw enough to justify his contract, they wouldn't use him, period.

People act like these low visibility hit pieces have a meaningful impact. In reality, it's akin to Rick Tomlinson trying to take down Exxon Mobil.

Snake

"Loses some goodwill?" These movies go through investment rounds, financing, and are insured six ways to Sunday. They have financial targets, legal reviews, production timelines, project plans, resourcing models, procurement, and a shit ton of other business activities. A movie is a massive project the same way migrating to Azure is a project. People are invested and will crack skulls if it misses the mark.

If their research said Mel was a risk to project completion or wouldn't draw enough to justify his contract, they wouldn't use him, period.

People act like these low visibility hit pieces have a meaningful impact. In reality, it's akin to Rick Tomlinson trying to take down Exxon Mobil.
Amazing how they're worried about Mel's comments, but not that these films are produced by jews that literally fuck children up the butt.

Cptbaldopie

I fucking love the first movie. It's not deep in story, but it works. Just the right pacing can do that. Plus, the ideas floated about the underworld of killers is played just right enough to be very interesting.

2 and 3 are utterly stupid. But I love the action scenes, so I watch the damned things anyway.

They've been trying to get the concept of The Continental, which is the hotel for killers, and by proxy the concepts of the codes they follow in their profession, off the ground for several years. All the detractors online, they can whine all they wish - the casting fits. The heads of Continental and the High Table on film have been Ian McShane, Angelica Houston, and Franco fucking Nero. Mel works for something like this.

I'd watch it. Probably dumb as Fuck, but so is John Wick and I cop to liking that.
I'm kind of getting a "payback" vibe from the casting

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Have not seen the original. The Gibson version came out when I was in my early teens and no idea it was a remake.

It's based off Richard Stark's Parker series of books. The characters were renamed because that's how he licensed the stories out - same with Lee Marvin's earlier version of this movie, "Point Blank" - but Brian Helgeland, who wrote LA Confidential, directed a dark movie. The studio hate it and reshot it without him, which was what you saw in theaters.

The directors cut, called Straight Up, is the one to watch. It's completely different and Mel is a heartless prick in this version, just like Parker in the books. No shitty jokes like the studio version, which might as well be a fucking... Ugh, Marvel movie.