Saint Mel, cast as lead role in John Wick spin off "The Continental". Queers are not happy.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
screenshot-2021-10-18-150627-1634594927848.png

I never got the hype of John Wick.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I fucking love the first movie. It's not deep in story, but it works. Just the right pacing can do that. Plus, the ideas floated about the underworld of killers is played just right enough to be very interesting.

2 and 3 are utterly stupid. But I love the action scenes, so I watch the damned things anyway.

They've been trying to get the concept of The Continental, which is the hotel for killers, and by proxy the concepts of the codes they follow in their profession, off the ground for several years. All the detractors online, they can whine all they wish - the casting fits. The heads of Continental and the High Table on film have been Ian McShane, Angelica Houston, and Franco fucking Nero. Mel works for something like this.

I'd watch it. Probably dumb as Fuck, but so is John Wick and I cop to liking that.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
This guys continued career in this social climate is fucking astounding. How does he do it? Does he have blackmail on people?
I think he is just that charming

Remember when that jewish guy couldnt even pick up on his anti semitism during the interview till way after the fact

I watched Daddy’s home 2 just cause I saw Mel was in it, and he was great

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
This guys continued career in this social climate is fucking astounding. How does he do it? Does he have blackmail on people?
I think it's because no one in Hollywood actually believes in the things they're espousing and Mel has been around long enough that people actually know him on a deeper level.

Had he been some new star then he'd never get another job since they don't have any sort of relationship with him.