• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Saddest youtube video I've ever watched

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
Fuck you...If you're such a big fan of his find a way to send him some cash, so he doesn't have to eat cat food.
Imagepipe_3.jpg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
To be clear, I wasn't putting the old man down, I just think it's sad to see an old man all alone and eating dog shit... People are confusing my empathy with criticism.
You have a kind heart, Bubbler. Thankfully he seems to be doing alright and made that meal to show his audience what it was like cooking during The Depression. It is terrible knowing there are many lonely souls out there having to eat like that for real. God bless.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
You have a kind heart, Bubbler. Thankfully he seems to be doing alright and made that meal to show his audience what it was like cooking during The Depression. It is terrible knowing there are many lonely souls out there having to eat like that for real. God bless.
The early 80s were like that. I remember hearing about the elderly eating catfood and toast with sugar for dinner because that's all they could afford after their retirement was destroyed due to inflation. We're just not hearing about it right now because we only care about Russia and whatever laser pointer people are watching.

You don't have to be a full on prepper to pick up a few extra things at the store you might want down the road in case some day you can't find/afford it. And stock up whatever fun food you might want because it's not all about rice and beans. Worst case you have food to go through.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
Isn't this standard American school meal or are we still a few years from that? Once the beaners become true majority maybe?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Holy Shit, I need to get back to working out, today.

That's not gonna preempt your cold battle against time.

Some people choose to live their life that way and like it. Not everyone wants a family. I think he seems quite content with his life. But what the fuck do i know?

Interesting you suddenly feel that way because you were debating me on this very topic. This man was content with being alone a long time ago and that's why he's still around. Beneath those happy go lucky videos is lone wolf attitude... I know the evil that lurks in the hearts of men.

G

Love the Featureman to be perfectly honest witcha *sniff*
Just did some research on him, I guess he's a c list actor that has gone viral a few times with wacky songs and cheap food reviews.

Still bafled as to why youtube is suddenly recommending these cheap food review channels to me.

Forum Clout
The early 80s were like that. I remember hearing about the elderly eating catfood and toast with sugar for dinner because that's all they could afford after their retirement was destroyed due to inflation. We're just not hearing about it right now because we only care about Russia and whatever laser pointer people are watching.

You don't have to be a full on prepper to pick up a few extra things at the store you might want down the road in case some day you can't find/afford it. And stock up whatever fun food you might want because it's not all about rice and beans. Worst case you have food to go through.
In the late 1970s into the 1980s, things were considerably worse than they are now, which is why I always chuckle when I hear some faggot jabbering about how the end of society is nigh. In the 1970s, what remained of the US manufacturing base was gutted, and good blue-collar jobs became a thing of the past. A lot of old-timers who retired in the late 60s-early 70s with what was at the time a halfway decent pension were wrecked by inflation.

G

In the late 1970s into the 1980s, things were considerably worse than they are now, which is why I always chuckle when I hear some faggot jabbering about how the end of society is nigh. In the 1970s, what remained of the US manufacturing base was gutted, and good blue-collar jobs became a thing of the past. A lot of old-timers who retired in the late 60s-early 70s with what was at the time a halfway decent pension were wrecked by inflation.

[MEDIA=youtube]9py4aMK3aIU[/MEDIA]

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
That's actually happening again now. Manufacturing is getting killed right now. I haven't made it a secret that I work in it. When I worked in Houston the average age in maintenance was 55 and I worked with guys who could go on SS. One place I worked had a contract come up right before covid and 12 electricians retired to get grandfathered in.

I completely agree with you and we're doing it again. The guys who fixed the machines are gone and there's nobody to replace them. We've destroyed the remaining Manufacturing base this time. The coding crew isn't going to turn wrenches to make things run and plants burning down is a result. I just left a place that had 90 recordables up to Sept 1st. Last year they had 1650 days lost to injuries. This year will break 3k easy.

This is going to be worse than the 70s/80s

We're at a 70 week lead time for an Allen Bradley E300. Cisco is 36 months. Pick a part and it's probably a year back ordered.

Edit. Want to make 150-200k a year at a job you can tell people to fuck off? Become a controls engineer. You'll fix everything from toilets to turbines.

Last edited: