• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Saddest youtube video I've ever watched

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Nothing sad about it, the true sad thing is people judging how others choose to live their life, when it has no impact on their own.

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you."

Matthew 7:1

G

Nothing sad about it, the true sad thing is people judging how others choose to life their life, when it has no impact on their own.

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you."

That's about hypocrisy, not a complete lack of moral discrimination.

G

Nothing sad about it, the true sad thing is people judging how others choose to live their life, when it has no impact on their own.

Jesus Christ, @ShutYourCakeHorn ...Sad is in the eye of the beholder, but hey If you wouldn't mind spending your "Golden years" eating fried bologna sandwiches and drinking stale off-brand rootbeer, I won't judge you, but would still see it as "Sad" .

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ, @ShutYourCakeHorn ...Sad is in the eye of the beholder, but hey If you wouldn't mind spending your "Golden years" eating fried bologna sandwiches and drinking stale off-brand rootbeer, I wouldn't judge you, but would still see it as "Sad" .
Glad i don't live my life for no one's approval but my own, to each his own.

G

To be clear, I wasn't putting the old man down, I just think it's sad to see an old man all alone and eating dog shit... People are confusing my empathy with criticism.

Some people choose to live their life that way and like it. Not everyone wants a family. I think he seems quite content with his life. But what the fuck do i know?