• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rusted-out piece of shit car

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
"why is this fat porcine watching me work on this shitbox?" - the mechanic, probably
"Did this fag just ask if he can take a picture of his car on the lift? And you're gonna let him do it??

Look at him. He's a pervert. Probably jerks off to his car. Probably married this old shit."

1695347230239.png

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
“Kept the factory tips to preserve the original look.”

Another lie Pat. You did that because we know your poor as fuck and couldn’t afford anything better
I picked up on that exact thing. When Pat brings up why he did something, it’s always a lie intended to hide a sordid truth.

G

Not a car guy, but my dad is. I still remember his advice when I was buying my first car. "Have a look under the car with a torch. If it's rusty, don't buy it, it's dangerous."

Thanks, Pop.

Guess Jack of All Trades Tommy forgot that lesson.
Screenshot_20230922-062720_Chrome.jpg

TIL that's why it's called the Rust Belt. Indigents like Pat leave their cars out in the snow and sludge for half the year so this is what they get. Fat.

Forum Clout
Not a car guy, but my dad is. I still remember his advice when I was buying my first car. "Have a look under the car with a torch. If it's rusty, don't buy it, it's dangerous."

Thanks, Pop.

View attachment 153371
TIL that's why it's called the Rust Belt. Indigents like Pat leave their cars out in the snow and sludge for half the year so this is what they get. Fat.
He's going to hit a pothole racing down his ghetto dumpster alleyway one day and he and his driver's seat will fall through the rusted-out undercarriage onto the ground as the Rustang keeps going. It will be cartoonishly hilarious. Hopefully his neighbors' security cameras catch it and they post it online for everyone's amusement.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout

Thanks, Pop.

View attachment 153371
What do people of your neck of the world call an actual torch?

Forum Clout
Speaking of pieces of shit and Milwaukee, that jew BLM rioter who got his bicep blown off while trying to shoot and murder Kyle Rittenhouse got ran over by a nigger with no license and got his other arm broken along with a lacerated liver. Apparently he changed his name to "Paul Prediger".

G

Oh wow, you took your car to a shop. I feel like replacing mufflers is something a REAL car guy could do himself in his garage. Y'know, the garage that real car guys and masculine tough men have out back full of tools. Not a slab of uncovered concrete where they park their starter bike and a car any teenager with a summer manual labor job can afford.
Damn you fucking tore his ass up right here lmao

Last edited by a moderator: