• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rusted-out piece of shit car

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Yada yada pig, you can try to distract from your disgraceful double defeat in court. Posting this for the record. I expect it will be ignored.

IMG_1622.jpeg
IMG_1623.jpeg

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Oh wow, you took your car to a shop. I feel like replacing mufflers is something a REAL car guy could do himself in his garage. Y'know, the garage that real car guys and masculine tough men have out back full of tools. Not a slab of uncovered concrete where they park their starter bike and a car any teenager with a summer manual labor job can afford.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
This could have easily been done with jack stands and some time, something he has plenty of. No real "car guy" would bring their car to a shop to install a damn muffler.
I wish he tried it and one of those driveway deaths happened where a stand fails and he gets crushed by the car and nobody notices for a week.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Replacing the mufflers with resonators is going to sound like shit. It's going to be obnoxiously loud and people will assume someone stole his catalytic converter. Torque wheeler doesn't seem to know much about cars. I hope he posts a video of what that shit heap sounds like without mufflers

Forum Clout
Is this what he bought and posted a picture of in a box? If so why did he buy the materials and then bring them to the garage? Is that a way to save a buck
Probably. Shops usually add a mark up to the parts so they make a little extra. Piggy avoided this by buying his own. But most shops won't install customer supplied parts.