• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Russian TV mocks prisoner swap. Ouch.

G

nothing I care to get into a ruckus over, but I guess this is malinformation or whatever the newspeak calls it, something true being used as propaganda
I just meant that there wasn't a public vote in the US over whether they should've swapped the arms dealer for the black lesbian basketball player or the white marine, like what the Russian talking head said, and that she and the rest in the studio know that that's bollocks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
There’s people on the left that believe “she” was a hostage. She went into a country that she knew doesn’t fuck around and got arrested because she thought she was important. Best part? This won’t move the needle at all on the WNBA. Remember they made a big deal when people all bought Kaep jerseys? He was the top seller for a bit but did anyone buy her jersey? I doubt her supporters could even name what team she played for.

G

I just meant that there wasn't a public vote in the US over whether they should've swapped the arms dealer for the black lesbian basketball player or the white marine, like what the Russian talking head said, and that she and the rest in the studio know that that's bollocks.
She might have been taking the piss.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
She's going to need a lot of hash to overcome the trauma. Please donate generously to her gofundme. It wouldn't be necessary if she was paid the same as NBA players.