• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Russian TV mocks prisoner swap. Ouch.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
This got my ribs.
C26F1BBD-83B6-4495-9A83-52AFD0F4D843.jpeg

G

Well that was embarassing. “Big bad Russia” said something more reasonable on their news than ive heard on ours in years. They say Whelan is a spy but at least acknowledge that to our country he should be a hero and perfectly point out where the priorities of our people lie.

I honestly dont know much about Bout. Is Russia’s celebration of his return simply out of camaraderie to a fellow russian or was his arms dealing illegal but done in service to russia

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Well that was embarassing. “Big bad Russia” said something more reasonable on their news than ive heard on ours in years. They say Whelan is a spy but at least acknowledge that to our country he should be a hero and perfectly point out where the priorities of our people lie.

I honestly dont know much about Bout. Is Russia’s celebration of his return simply out of camaraderie to a fellow russian or was his arms dealing illegal but done in service to russia
It's a camaraderie thing for Bout. The man speaks like 6 languages and was likely working close to the Russian government when he was arming militias all over the world.

He sold weapons to the Taliban which is bad, but let's not forget who was arming the Taliban back when they fought with Russians.

The dude was a businessman. His business was war. If he didn't supply arms someone else would have. He just so happens to be Russian and they're just easier to make into villains for the US. Tons of arms dealers in Africa right now and nobody can name one.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Everything points to her being an actual man EXCEPT for her skill in basketball

Being that skilled in limiting a man to playing at the level of a woman would take extreme dedication and consciousness of their actions

and for that reason, Brittany is a woman, an ugly dyke yes but a woman nonetheless!

Forum Clout
It does aptly demonstrate how stupid the USA's tweet-based priorities are. The he/she gets popped with weed in a foreign country, and Twitter lights up with outraged hot takes, to a point where actual international diplomacy had to be employed. Take Twitter out of the picture and few know or care about the retarded basketball player who stupidly broke another country's laws. She wasn't even a political prisoner, she was nothing more than a ghetto scofflaw.

G

It does aptly demonstrate how stupid the USA's tweet-based priorities are. The he/she gets popped with weed in a foreign country, and Twitter lights up with outraged hot takes, to a point where actual international diplomacy had to be employed. Take Twitter out of the picture and few know or care about the retarded basketball player who stupidly broke another country's laws. She wasn't even a political prisoner, she was nothing more than a ghetto scofflaw.

Im sorry that you are so stupid. The russians actually planted the recreational amount of marijuana vape. An American basketball player would never partake in such things so it must be a conspiracy

Forum Clout
Im sorry that you are so stupid. The russians actually planted the recreational amount of marijuana vape. An American basketball player would never partake in such things so it must be a conspiracy
There are actually "news" stories about how "she" had to cut her disgusting rope hair, like it was some kind of terrible tragedy she had to endure.

G

I don't like the fact that the Russians think we got to vote on who was traded.
The presenters of the show obviously know it's not true. It's propaganda designed to indoctrinate the peasants in Siberia against the idea of democracy - look where it leads, you'll value queers over your own troops eventually. Unfortunately, most of the rest of what she said is pretty hard to argue with.

Mr Ass

Forum Clout
She is completely right except for the voting part unless she meant voting for Biden.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
The presenters of the show obviously know it's not true. It's propaganda designed to indoctrinate the peasants in Siberia against the idea of democracy - look where it leads, you'll value queers over your own troops eventually. Unfortunately, most of the rest of what she said is pretty hard to argue with.
I think it's wrong for reasons I can't elucidate, thanks for the insight

also, how is it untrue when it literally just happened?

Last edited: