• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Russian rivers turned red. How many prophesies have to be played out before people stop deboonking them on snopes and think something is happening?

Forum Clout
I didn’t realise you were this cognitively impaired. Are you literally 15?

Nice angry ignorant teenager angst logic, faggot. Lose weight.
1687101791962.png

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/rivers-red-biblical-prophecy/amp/ 5 Years ago

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2003-mar-15-me-religend15-story.html

You’re mad about nothing.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Thanks for proving my point, retard.

Googled it and linked news articles to reinforce your argument you’ve had conditioned into you by autistic homosexuals like Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins. Think for yourself.

Every time people do the same “logical” debunking and think it’s this really bulletproof refutation. Actually you’re just a faggot.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Thanks for proving my point, retard.

Googled it and linked news articles to reinforce your argument you’ve had conditioned into you by autistic homosexuals like Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins. Think for yourself.

Every time people do the same “logical” debunking and think it’s this really bulletproof refutation. Actually you’re just a faggot.

You seem very gay.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm not here to argue and I love God and the Lizard King, but there's rivers in Canada that turn pink/red every year because of a type of algae. There's a lake by me that is literally lime green and it's just naturally like that. I've been seeing that first picture you posted for like 7 years saying that that river turns orange and red every couple years because of iron in the water.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I'm not here to argue and I love God and the Lizard King, but there's rivers in Canada that turn pink/red every year because of a type of algae. There's a lake by me that is literally lime green and it's just naturally like that. I've been seeing that first picture you posted for like 7 years saying that that river turns orange and red every couple years because of iron in the water.

Same here, apparently you’re not meant to go swimming in them because it’llfuck your skin up.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

I wouldn’t move to Canada if you paid me millions of dollars. What a fucking gay country. Imagine voting for that pedophile ski instructor.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The fact that our leader's name is Justin is gay in itself. That's not a grown man's name, it's a kid's name.

I haven’t got the time or effort in me to find it but JT took out an injunction on reporting it and settled with the girl because he was fucking an underage girl when he was a teacher.

He’s a pedophile.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I'll wait for them all to turn red before I get too excited.

The point is, it’s too late then.

The simple reality is there is no logical explanation why there’s something instead of nothing, and there’s likely more existence beyond the one we see with our limited senses today.

Why would you turn your back on this stuff and just think everything happened for no reason and no ancient wisdom is divine?

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
I support Bacon and his Christ posting, but fear he will one day lose interest in God, and move on to something else before making it to the final level, which is visiting his local synagogue of Satan to "Say hello".