• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Russian rivers turned red. How many prophesies have to be played out before people stop deboonking them on snopes and think something is happening?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
"The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood. Then I heard the angel in charge of the waters say: "You are just in these judgments, O Holy One, you who are and who were; for they have shed the blood of your holy people and your prophets, and you have given them blood to drink as they deserve.""

Revelation 16:4-6

Two seperate Russian rivers recently
IMG_9975.jpeg

IMG_9977.jpeg

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
"The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood. Then I heard the angel in charge of the waters say: "You are just in these judgments, O Holy One, you who are and who were; for they have shed the blood of your holy people and your prophets, and you have given them blood to drink as they deserve.""

Revelation 16:4-6

Two seperate Russian rivers recently
View attachment 127779

View attachment 127778
Been seeing idiots proclaim end times due to rivers turning red since I was a little kid. Fuck off idiot.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Been seeing idiots proclaim end times due to rivers turning red since I was a little kid. Fuck off idiot.

You’re a fucking faggot.

Two questions.

1) Can you do simple algebra?
2) Can you do 50 push ups in one go?

If you can’t, maybe you should stop parotting intellectual dark web Reddit atheist shit and thinking you’re enlightened.

Do you have a degree? Do you make money?

Probably another NPC internet smarty pants who doesn’t understand any science and hasn’t been to a gym.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
You’re a fucking faggot.

Two questions.

If you can’t, maybe you should stop parotting intellectual dark web Reddit atheist shit and thinking you’re enlightened.

Probably another NPC internet smarty pants who doesn’t understand any science and hasn’t been to a gym.
You seem to be upset funster. I am interested in dark web reddit though. How do I sign up?

Forum Clout
Ya know The Lord would clear a lot of shit up right this second and keep it clear for millennia by popping in with us for one 5 minute chat, that's crazy he never finds it necessary to do so.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Ya know The Lord would clear a lot of shit up right this second and keep it clear for millennia by popping in with us for one 5 minute chat, that's crazy he never finds it necessary to do so.

You should read the CS Lewis space trilogy, it’s the best sci fi I’ve ever read and so far ahead of its time it’s staggering.

Jesus Christ could return to Earth and explicitly make Himself known and nobody would know or care, or explain it away with science. This was written in the 30s and 40s long before fedora internet freaks making cunty remarks like yours thinking it’s funny and insightful.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
You should read the CS Lewis space trilogy, it’s the best sci fi I’ve ever read and so far ahead of its time it’s staggering.

Jesus Christ could return to Earth and explicitly make Himself known and nobody would know or care, or explain it away with science. This was written in the 30s and 40s long before fedora internet freaks making cunty remarks like yours thinking it’s funny and insightful.
How many Christs have they killed after finding him through DNA?

Forum Clout

"OBVIOUSLY the creator of the universe couldn't come back, you'd just REDDIT everything up anyway, stupid!"

Oh ok faggot you got me, I guess I'll just take "the river of blood" at face value then.

DMbN

💢
Forum Clout
You’re a fucking faggot.

Two questions.

Was it love at first sight? Did she put up a fight?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
"OBVIOUSLY the creator of the universe couldn't come back, you'd just REDDIT everything up anyway, stupid!"

Oh ok faggot you got me, I guess I'll just take "the river of blood" at face value then.

You’re making a point 12 year old edgy atheists make, it’s not even worth explaining why it’s retarded, you’re a grown man and should already know.

The short answer is this.

If a man loves a woman who doesn’t love him back, what would you call it if he kept hounding her saying she should love him because he’s good for her? Is that good? Is that right?

If he loved her, he’d leave her alone if that’s what she wanted. He can’t force her to do it.

This, in the simplest terms, explains your 50 IQ burn.

Forum Clout
You’re making a point 12 year old edgy atheists make, it’s not even worth explaining why it’s retarded, you’re a grown man and should already know.

The short answer is this.

If a man loves a woman who doesn’t love him back, what would you call it if he kept hounding her saying she should love him because he’s good for her? Is that good? Is that right?

If he loved her, he’d leave her alone if that’s what she wanted. He can’t force her to do it.

This, in the simplest terms, explains your 50 IQ burn.
Riddle me this, cocksucker; why would a magic being that created and can destroy everything at will be mad whether or not the insects he whipped up on a whim "love him back" or not?

If I love a women who didn't love me back?! Why I'd make a river of blood to get her attention! Retard.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Nobody is slandering g-d. You haven’t addressed my problem with your thread.

You think rivers have turned red before, at such frequency that when it happens now it couldn’t possibly be a sign that has been foreseen. Name such occurrences “when you were a kid” without googling it to try and win internet argument points. You almost certainly can not and are just parotting “logically there’s always signs if you look” and thinking it’s profound.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Riddle me this, cocksucker; why would a magic being that created and can destroy everything at will be mad whether or not the insects he whipped up on a whim "love him back" or not?

If I love a women who didn't love me back?! Why I'd make a river of blood to get her attention! Retard.

I didn’t realise you were this cognitively impaired. Are you literally 15?

Nice angry ignorant teenager angst logic, faggot. Lose weight.