• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Russia getting their shit pushed in lol

cardwell

Forum Clout
It's no cakewalk but they're steadily capturing territory. Diplomatic talks happening very soon in Belarus.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/russia-ukraine-war-volodymyr-zelenskyy-has-survived-three-assassination-attempts-in-the-past-week/YLJBUVAIHNV53O3G34BWWCNEIY/?c_id=2&objectid=12508870&ref=rss[/URL]

[MEDIA=youtube]BoSUseCSD7s[/MEDIA]

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230616_030913_Brave.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-shocks-hoodings-mock-executions-Ukraine.html

Oh, like Guantanamo. This time it's bad?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Russia are using convicted murderers to basically die for nothing and recalling 60 year old veterans to fly planes. Yet some right wingers have a hard on and think Russia will win

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I like how all it took was Daddy Vladdy pretending to be "traditional and Christian" for a few years to make all the Based Boys forget that entire shithole country has been populated by savage mongoloids who torture for fun for like 200 years.

Vlad made growing GMO food illegal and anyone who does it is a terrorist. He also gave land and training to aspiring farmers.

A GMO tomato is 10 times less nutritious than a real one, and doesn’t break down correctly in your gut causing issues. Because we are ruled by corporations they win every court case so they don’t even have to label that it’s GMO and fund propaganda it’s not bad for you and it’s good for the climate.

Just one example of many where they are right and we are wrong. Not everything is black and white “good guys” and “bad guys” - there’s no way in hell we’d let Mexico join an enemy alliance on our border and let them arm. Plus you know, crimea and the cronyism and corruption of Zelensky we pretend isn’t real. Why are we funding their war anyway?

If you think this makes me pro war then you’re a retard who doesn’t understand nuance.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I like how all it took was Daddy Vladdy pretending to be "traditional and Christian" for a few years to make all the Based Boys forget that entire shithole country has been populated by savage mongoloids who torture for fun for like 200 years.
Those are the same morons who think Russia is some wignat utopia and don't know its got anti-hate speech laws on par with Britain and the government can and does jail people for talking shit about Jews.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Vlad made growing GMO food illegal and anyone who does it is a terrorist. He also gave land and training to aspiring farmers.

A GMO tomato is 10 times less nutritious than a real one, and doesn’t break down correctly in your gut causing issues. Because we are ruled by corporations they win every court case so they don’t even have to label that it’s GMO and fund propaganda it’s not bad for you and it’s good for the climate.

Just one example of many where they are right and we are wrong. Not everything is black and white “good guys” and “bad guys” - there’s no way in hell we’d let Mexico join an enemy alliance on our border and let them arm. Plus you know, crimea and the cronyism and corruption of Zelensky we pretend isn’t real. Why are we funding their war anyway?

If you think this makes me pro war then you’re a retard who doesn’t understand nuance.
We almost launched nukes because of Cuba. This is no different for Vlad
I'm not saying I like Russia, but I get where it's coming from

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I think instead of invading crappy ex-soviet countries, Vladimir Putin needs to get his shit together, and focus on the important cultural problems inside his own borders that threaten his nations existence. Ignatiy Pirogov, a very funny comedian who's acting often involves him wearing women's pants on stage is about to do an advertisement for Baltika 3 beer, and just think about that message that will send to Russian youths.